Hi Ladies!

Wxchic

Hi! My name is Theresa and I am a SAHM to 5...3 stepchildren and 2 that I gave birth to. I live in MN and I love to scrap, sell on e-bay and just try to keep as sane as I can.

I have TWO sets of twins in my brood and I am looking for suggestions on how to scrap. Right now I have pages and pages finished but no books to put them in. Should I make a set of books for each child? I want to do TWINS books too but should I make doubles so the other can have one? I am in such a dillema. I want each child to get something but I don't want to shortchange the twins, nor do I want to ignore their special "twinship" by leaving it out of a book...

What would you suggest? Thanks so much in advance. I am a new scrapbooker, having discovered it while visiting my best friend in ND.

Theresa

Hi Theresa!

Well, try digital scrapbooking and then each twin can have their own copy, digital pages are easy and inexpensive to reproduce. And you can add special things for each separate person, so they have twin (matching) albums but with a personal touch as each twin is truly a unigue individual.

Check out the site, there's lots of info here to help, and ask questions, too!

Welcome to scrapgirls! :bouncing-frog:

Oh, I do at that, Betsy!!

Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the digital idea! That is a great one! I already have fancy pages done that I can just scan twice for the girls, and then maybe I'll just keep the originals! :D

Theresa

Guest gauchogirl
Hi Theresa! Sounds like you have your hands full, so you'll fit right in here! lol. Valerie's suggestion sounds perfect.
Welcome!
tonya

Welcome! Another busy woman on board! No, really, Scrap Girls is great with fabulously talented women and therefore, it is a wonderful scrapping resource!

Glad to meet you!

Archived