Curling page edges

Amy D

Is there a tutorial on how to curl the edges of pages or photos? I seem to recall learning this skill here a LONG time ago - & of course I forgot ... I searched but found nothing - but I didn't scroll through all 13 pages either!! lol

HERE is a tutorial I found which uses templates.

The only other suggestion I can make is to do a google search for a tutorial. I am sure you will find one for the software you use. 

I vaguely remember that it uses the distortion tool. I am not sure what program you use but a template or action would be easy-peasy. Good luck

Like the others have mentioned I think most of the tutorials we have are using templates.  We have a ton of different templates in the store that will help you achieve this look.  The easiest way to find them is next to the search box actually hit the words "advanced search"   in the box next to Search for pattern put curl and make sure that only the box next to "product title" is clicked, not the one that reads description also.   Here's just a few of the items

Curled and Torn Frames

Curled Frames

Curled and Torn Paper

Curled Up Paper