** WINNER PICKED ** AFT Designs - October 2021 Challenge

AmandaFace

The Challenge

This month I challenge you to create a layout that 3 photos.

How

The challenge will run from October 1st - October 31st. Create a layout featuring 3 photos post it in the gallery, and then share it here with us in this thread as well. (There isn’t a specific place in the gallery you need to post, your personal gallery is fine.)

I ask that the layout utilize at least 30-50% of items from my store. (Don’t overthink that 

percentage, just make sure some of  my items are used pretty please) 

Prize

A $5 coupon - which is good for anything in my store.

And please share! When you post, feel free to tell us about your creative process or something about your layout.

AFT_3x3-embellishment-cluster-frame-temp  AFT_Goldenrod-digital-scrapbook-blue-yel

AFT_Goldenrod-digital-scrapbook-blue-yel

AFT_SSDLO_Leafage_LO2_600.jpg  AFT_SSDLO_Leafage_MKTG_600.jpg

With my prize from DSD I purchased the kit - AFT_Letters and Love Notes -   which I can see myself using again.

Thankyou Amanda for this challenge as it was good to look through my photos from my time of volunteering in Aged Care to use on this page   HERE

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/7/2021 at 8:36 PM, A-M said:

With my prize from DSD I purchased the kit - AFT_Letters and Love Notes -   which I can see myself using again.

Thankyou Amanda for this challenge as it was good to look through my photos from my time of volunteering in Aged Care to use on this page   HERE

So glad you like it! I think it's probably one of my more recent favs :)

• AmandaFace changed the title to ** WINNER PICKED ** AFT Designs - October 2021 Challenge
  • April Showers unpinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...