17th Anniversary Celebration

angleigh

Who's ready for a party?!?  Our 17th Anniversary celebration will kick off this weekend.  Let me list some of the highlights for you.

Month Long Bingo:  We kicked off the month by hosting our month long Layout Bingo challenge.  If you have not signed up there's still time.  There's 3 ways to earn gift certificates to the store, just by claiming "bingo"  (traditional, non traditional or whole board) Then at the end of the month we'll draw names from all the bingo winners for one of our larger gift certificates where you could win $25. $30 or $40

Tomorrow we'll start the party a little early with our designer collab items.  All items will follow the same color palette, and let me tell you there's some amazing items being released.

Friday we'll start our sale and day 1 of "Shop Till You Drop"   To be entered into our Shop Till You Drop drawing you must spend at least $10 in the store.  Each morning I'll pick a winner from the previous day's shopping sales and will send 1 lucky person a $17 gift certificate.  Then we wipe the slate clean and start all over.   

Starting Saturday we will post either a game or a challenge daily.  Each game/challenge will have an individual prize.  But we will also have 1 grand prize.  To be eligible for the grand prize you MUST participate/finish all games/challenges posted.  You will have until 10/31 to do this, so you do not have to keep up with them daily.  Then on 11/1 anyone who finishes will be in a drawing for our final 3 prizes.  We will be giving away a $75, $50 and $25 gift certificate.

Designer Challenges  and finally keep your eye out for special designer challenges.  These will be posted by our designers and will have different deadlines/prizes.  PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THESE DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS THE GRAND PRIZE  

I think that's it...it will be a fun week and I can't wait to see everyone on the message board

• 2 weeks later...