Anniversary Game - Scavenger Hunt

angleigh

Who’s ready for a good ‘ole challenging Scavenger Hunt?  While the rules may be simple, I promise you this one will take you some time.  Below is the board for the scavenger hunt.   You will see snippets of 20 different kits in the store.  The goal is to find the kit, and send me the link to each one.  

Deadline:  You must private message your list to me (angleigh) by Oct 31st 11:59pm EST  Please do one of two things.  Either list the number followed by the link.  Or the number followed by the kit name and designer

Each person with all the answers correct will win a $5 GC to the store

And remember! In order to be eligible for Grand Prizes you must participate all games/challenges before the event closes at midnight EST 10/31

After you have completed this task please remember to update your post in the Game Tracker thread so you can be eligible for the Grand Prize!

3 hours ago, Belle said:

If we can't find everything, does that mean we fall out of the competition for the whole week? 

No, just turn in what you have.  You have attempted it and will still be in the drawing as long as you play all the other games/challenges

36 minutes ago, angleigh said:

No, just turn in what you have.  You have attempted it and will still be in the drawing as long as you play all the other games/challenges

Whew and thanks @Belle for asking.  I was going to give up on this and the competition because I was having a hard time with it!  

4 hours ago, angleigh said:

Phew - thank goodness! I have about three-quarters of them found now, (and I'm not ready to give up yet), but some of these are tough :) Also, thanks for confirming that a designer's products won't be used twice :)

35 minutes ago, barbaraj said:

Search question:

In advanced search I highlighted a designer's name. Now I want to search all designers. How do I get rid of the name I highlighted?

@barbaraj Click again on the "More Search Options" button and it will minimise that part of the search, which negates it :) I'm sorry, ignore this - it isn't working now. I know I did something earlier that worked, because I've been searching a lot today, but I can't remember what worked, sorry.

Hey Ladies...if you don't get them all done I still need you to send your answers in so we can verify that you did try some.  But remember you don't have to get them all to qualify for the main drawing, you just need to attempt to get some.

So far we have 4 ladies that have gotten them all....congrats!

9 hours ago, Belle said:

I have never been good with this. I could only find one maybe....?

Belle, I am having a lot of trouble like you but I did find more than I thought.   And that means only five so far.   One thing I found is to look at the word art that shows.  I did a few searches and found a couple.   But, it's like torture at this point!

I am so impressed with the rest of you already sending answers in!