Recipe Card Challenge

Figment

Challenge: For this 17th anniversary challenge I’d like you to create a recipe card layout using the free recipe card template available HERE.

Share: Post the finished card in the anniversary GALLERY, or the recipe swap Gallery, (Breads this month) and post a link in this thread please. Due date is October 30.    

Prize: to be eligible please use the provided template and at least 50(ish)% of my products in your card. A random winner will be chosen to receive a $10.00 coupon to my store.

Thanks for sharing in the fun! Happy 17th ScrapGirls! 

MPE_17thAnn_Challenge_Special_600.jpg

Good morning Marlene, Thank you so much for hosting this Recipe Card Challenge for Scrap Girls 17th Anniversary Celebration. When I went to download the file for the card itself I ended up with the error that I wrote below. The link for the licensing information downloaded without any problem.

https://content.scrapgirls.com/400Gdrive/drive9/MPE_RecipeCard_AnniversaryChallenge.zip

Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at cdn.scrapgirls.com

Thanks Angie & Marlene - no problem!   At least you can see we were paying attention!   ?

And... I got it!   Thanks again Marlene.    

@Figment (Oops!  One other question, please.   When I went to open the template instructions I got this message:
"There is no application set to open the document “MPE_RecCards_Template_Instructions.pages”.
I don't know if that's because I'm on a Mac, I've never had this before - is it something I need to worry about or read?  I've used your recipe templates often, thank you!)

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

@Figment (Oops!  One other question, please.   When I went to open the template instructions I got this message:
"There is no application set to open the document “MPE_RecCards_Template_Instructions.pages”.
I don't know if that's because I'm on a Mac, I've never had this before - is it something I need to worry about or read?  I've used your recipe templates often, thank you!)

That's because I forgot to make it a pdf! ? It's a Mac program, like Word for Windows. Sorry again! All fixed.

8 hours ago, LindaH57 said:

Good morning Marlene, Thank you so much for hosting this Recipe Card Challenge for Scrap Girls 17th Anniversary Celebration. When I went to download the file for the card itself I ended up with the error that I wrote below. The link for the licensing information downloaded without any problem.

https://content.scrapgirls.com/400Gdrive/drive9/MPE_RecipeCard_AnniversaryChallenge.zip

Not Found

The requested document was not found on this server.

Web Server at cdn.scrapgirls.com

Thank you so much. No problem downloading the file now.

Thankyou Marlene for the template to play with.  I have started making my own leave in Hair Conditioner so I decided to create a card which I will print.  my card is in the gallery HERE

Great job on your layouts everyone. Today is the last day to submit, so get those recipes going if you still plan to do one. Please remember to post a link to the gallery in this thread! A winner will be picked from this list. Good luck everyone!

Anyone that participated in Marlene's Recipe Card Challenge (thank you for the amazing template!!!) and wants your card included in October Recipe Swap please check it out HERE

• I will extend the deadline until midnight Monday, November 1, 2021
  • Send the full resolution (4x6 @ 300dpi) to me via email 
  • You will receive all the recipes via download link on Tuesday the 2nd.