Title Challenge

PrettyJuScrap

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to host my first challenge here! I love using titles and I think they are a must to a page.

So, for this challenge I'm asking you to make your TITLE popout and original.

It does not need to be huge! (although you can).

It can be a 1 word title our a phrase, or a quote...

Some ideas are,  use a colored title on a B&W LO, cutout the title , add shadows, layer style, or even use premade alphas.

Post your layout to the gallery and come back here and post a link in this thread so we can all take a look at it.  

This challenge will end on october 30 and on 31, I will come back and post a random winner.

In addition, If you use products from my store, you will get 1 more chance to win!

What's the prize?  1 lucky person will win a 10$ gift certificate to my store.

I want to say a Big thank you to everyone that participate to my first challenge!

I'm very glad that you have posted those Amazing LOs!

I have picked a Random winner and the lucky winner is....... Celestine! Congratulations!! You will receive your 10$ Gift certificate soon.

1 hour ago, PrettyJuScrap said:

I want to say a Big thank you to everyone that participate to my first challenge!

I'm very glad that you have posted those Amazing LOs!

I have picked a Random winner and the lucky winner is....... Celestine! Congratulations!! You will receive your 10$ Gift certificate soon.

Oh, I am so thrilled! Thank you so much. I can't wait to go shopping!

18 hours ago, PrettyJuScrap said:

You are so welcome! Hoping you will find a little something you like!

Not a little something, try 20 little somethings... I even saw some things in the sneak peek this week I wanted, so I might wait for Friday's releases. Oh, decisions, decisions! I am really enjoying all your things in the ScrapGirls Shop!