Quote Challenge Crop Tonite - Dec. 31

ScrappingForever

Hi everyone!

The word art this time will deal with something we all seem to think about this time of year,....our goals for the new year. So, I've made a definition Word Art for Goal. I will post the link for the Word Art here before the crop, which we will have at 5 PM ET in the chat room. So check in here a little before the crop to get it.

I know this is a busy day for many, with parties and plans, but if you're free, we'd love to see you and chat!

As always, the link for the Word Art will be good for a week, so you can download it and create a layout when you get a chance, if you can't make it tonite!

Hope to see you there!

ETA:

Click [url="http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=4C28BAE7792BCDB1"]here[/url] to get the Word Art.

Sorry i couldn't make the crop Dh and I went to see The pursuit of happiness. It was fantastic.

I have saved the word art and will work on a page soon. Probably not tonight as it's New Years and I promised Dh I would spend uninterupted time with him. Meaning no computer. ;)

Guest suezette
I fell asleep on the couch. Starting feeling yucky again. DH said I need to have my blood work done. Not sure why I can't totally kick this!

I'm so disappointed I missed the chat! I think I'm having SG chat withdrawal symptoms, it's been a while! But I sing at Sunday evening Mass, so...

It's such a perfect WA for the season. ;) Thanks, Jan! I hope to get some layouts done soon, and I'm looking forward to using "Goal."

Thanks again, Jan!

Guest Sharebear57
Oh, Suzette, I have been there. I had my bloodwork done several times and they just could not figure out the problem!

I hope everything turns out ok and you feel better soon!

Archived