Scrap Girls World Tour 2021

ValerieT

1 hour ago, Pab said:

My fav drink is what we call an Arnold Palmer where I am from. That's a half tea, half lemonade. Food is almost anything barbecue!!

That's my hubby's favorite drink, too!  :) It's popular here in Florida... (maybe in a lot of places?) Hmm.... I think we should check out the bar car and make sure they have plenty on hand.  

54 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Where is everyone today, too much partying last night?    Anyone find the hidden pool?   There HAS to be a hidden pool, right????

Hi there, Marilyn! I thought I saw you earlier. Yeah, hidden. That's probably the answer. Has anyone checked out the upper (scenic) level of this train?  Maybe there's a pool there! 

I decided to create a page for the first challenge to include my name on a layout because of the devotion I read this morning. Early morning I am reading from a book - Jesus Calling by Sarah Young. Each days reading is like a letter  from Jesus. I have used my reading from this morning on my page in the gallery HERE

4th  November
We have arrived in Portsmouth, England, where we will visit HMS Victory and The Mary Rose.

HMSVictory.jpg

The HMS Victory was launched in 1765 and became the flagship of the Royal Navy under Vice-Admiral Nelson in 1805. She is best known for defeating the French and Spanish at the Battle of Trafalgar. She was placed into dry dock in 1922.

R (1).jpeg  R.jpeg

The Mary Rose was a ship in Henry VIII's navy, she was launched in 1511. Although she fought in two wars against France she she best known for her sinking and subsequent salvage operation. For reasons unknown the Mary Rose capsized just a mile from the Portsmouth coast in 1545. She was finally found in 1971 after a four year search, however it wasn't until 1982 that they managed to raise her.

Start a new layout the boat/ship as your inspiration.

I am handing over to Laura for the next few days. My other half is taking me to London for a long weekend for our 25th wedding anniversary.

See you all on Tuesday, do try and behave!

November 2nd:  My favorite drink all around is an iced mocha, but that's not really a party drink.  Maybe sparkling fruit punch?  It's a very innocent drink, and I will NOT be one of the mischief makers this year!

My favorite party food would probably be chips and dip, or popcorn (my most favorite snack food ever).