Scrap Girls World Tour 2021

ValerieT

14 hours ago, Belle said:

We had loadshedding again this morning so I'm a bit lost. Where are we in the world.....and no, It definately was not me that put bubbles in the water. (Did you know, dishwasing liquid makes the best bubbles)?

Now Belle, just how do you know THAT?

Hi Guys! I'm back!

We had an amazing weekend in London.

I am a tad concerned about all this talk of finding a pool, I do hope no one has been swimming (or adding bubbles) to our drinking water!!!!!!

9th November
Today we have arrived in Florence, Italy.
florence.jpeg
There is a really difficult choice for you today. Do you want to see the Boboli Gardens? What about the Palatina Gallery? Maybe the Modern Art Gallery is more your thing. There are ten different museums you can visit, the porter can arrange any tickets you require.

Start a new layout with art as your inspiration. Post your layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery when you are finished

Welcome back, Valerie, glad you had a nice time!  :waving-hi:

I think I'd like to see the Boboli Gardens.   I have no idea what it's like but I do like gardens!
The photo/scene outside my window of Florence is gorgeous with the sun coming up.
Where is everyone else going?   I'm off to find the porter and travel brochure so I can see what the gardens are about and if I need a ticket.   Anyone want to join me for breakfast first?   I hear they have pumpkin pancakes as a choice today!

I'll join you for breakfast!

I'm not sure where to visit! Lauren *might* be headed to Italy in June. She wants to go with her school but Dad isn't too keen on the idea yet. I'll be curious to hear where everyone goes and what they see!

7 hours ago, MariJ said:

Where is everyone else going?   I'm off to find the porter and travel brochure so I can see what the gardens are about and if I need a ticket.   Anyone want to join me for breakfast first?   I hear they have pumpkin pancakes as a choice today!

I'll be right there; pumpkin pancakes sound perfect! 

Welcome back I hope you had a great anniversary. I look forward to seeing the pictures on the super pages you make.

The bubbles you see are from the bubble maker that @belis2mi brought its not from a pool. She is new on the World Tour and is adding some creative twists!!!

I reworked my Story page and added a flower

Sounds good, Jane - it looks like we have a nice group to eat together.   I wonder what's for breakfast this morning, those pumpkin pancakes yesterday were delicious.

How was everyone's day?  The gardens were beautiful.   I'm still looking for that pool or whatever else might be hiding behind the scenes on this train.    Anyone find anything interesting or would like to go looking around?    ?    We might have to do it quietly if we end up in places we shouldn't be.   I didn't say that.   ?

10th November
After travelling overnight, we have arrived in Merzouga, Morocco. Today we are going to head out on a camel safari into the Sahara desert. Don't forget your water! (let's hope Marilyn hasn't been swimming in it)
morocco.jpg

Start a new layout with sand as your inspiration.

Uh-oh, Valerie is on to me! ?  We might have to do some stealth operation trying to find or make a pool!   

Oh but Morocco looks lovely and I like sand!   ??   I can't wait to tour around.   I'm off to breakfast and will save a table for whomever would like to join me.  Oh look, the restaurant car has a traditional olive and egg dish.   I'm not an olive fan, but I do like eggs.   Maybe there are some of those pumpkin pancakes left from yesterday?  ?

11th November
Before we leave Morocco we are going to attend a bar for a night of traditional Moroccan food, drink and dancing.

Okay hands up, who can dance? (not me)

Add something sparkly to your sand layout. Post your layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery when you are finished.