Scrap Girls World Tour 2021

ValerieT

Oh no I saw sand all over the floor in the dining hall did someone come through with buckets of sand to fill that boxcar...we do not need a sandbox do we???

12th November
This morning we have arrived in Cairo, Egypt, where we will be visiting the Egyptian Museum and, of course, the pyramids.
pyramids-giza-egypt-camel.jpg
Start a new layout with at least three geometrical shapes.

Everyone is complaining about sand...I guess from my years of boating going to beaches and now camping in sandy Florida I am used to it. So did we ever find a pool? I just want a quick dip then some sun time in a comfy chair. I wonder what we have to add to our sand pages????

13th November
As we head off to our next destination make sure you make time to go into the bar carriage tonight, we have some belly dancers to entertain us all.

Add another geometrical shape to your layout, There should be at least four now. Remember they don't have to all different, they could be all circles for example. Post your layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery when you are finished.

here is my geometric page I wanted to post it before it got sand on it....where did all the sand come from?

Who wants to meet at the bar later:yippee:. I heard they are having a wine tasting and they have music.:band_drummer:..all kinds to keep all the passengers:monkeydance: happy. They will be playing requests so get your list of tunes you want to hear.

See you later:dancingelephant:

I'll meet you at the bar car! And belly dancing???  Who's joining the belly dancing? ? Not me! But I'll watch and admire and envy those abdominal muscles for sure.

@belis2mi Welcome on board! I thought you got lost at the station. But I see you've got your "train legs." :D 

@MariJ  I saw several people with beach towels, too. Hmm.....  I'm going to follow them and see if they have finally found the pool.