Scrap Girls World Tour 2021

ValerieT

Diane I wonder if that waiter doubles as the pool boy and can give us a clue to where the pool is.

I hope they can make California Eggs Benedict with the avocado slices...I would love to have that this morning being up on top yesterday made me hungry for a nice breakfast.

When I was up on top I went forward to the engine but didn't see a thing. I looked for water splashing, bubbles and even steam in case they only have a hot tub. Today I depart the train for  a long weekend of camping so I will go toward to the caboose on Monday when I am back. If anyone sees anything suspicious let us know Marilyn and I are determined to find that pool/hot tub.

18th November
For those who are interested we have arranged for you to take a trip to Base Camp of Mount Everest, and because science doesn't work on this trip, you don't have to walk there.

Once we have returned post your peace/calm layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery when you have finished it.

1 hour ago, Boatlady said:

Diane I wonder if that waiter doubles as the pool boy and can give us a clue to where the pool is.

I hope they can make California Eggs Benedict with the avocado slices...I would love to have that this morning being up on top yesterday made me hungry for a nice breakfast.

When I was up on top I went forward to the engine but didn't see a thing. I looked for water splashing, bubbles and even steam in case they only have a hot tub. Today I depart the train for  a long weekend of camping so I will go toward to the caboose on Monday when I am back. If anyone sees anything suspicious let us know Marilyn and I are determined to find that pool/hot tub.

I am!   OOOOhhhhhh..  A hot tub sounds good too.   Thanks for scoping that out Debby.
And, I never had California Eggs Benedict but that sounds yummy.   I'm off to the dining car and will save a ScrapGIrls' table for whomever wants to join me!

Valerie...senior moment??? you are too young. We are still waiting to see a page made from your anniversary get away weekend....

Here is my page. I'll jumping off for a long camping weekend but will still be checking to see if anyone finds the pool

Hi, Belle! I'm glad you have your electricity back. 

Here's my layout for peace and calm.

By the way, it was great seeing everyone at breakfast. Thanks, Marilyn, for reserving a special SG table! (Of course, now they know who we all are. ;) ) I'm definitely going to the Base Camp! ? Who all is joining me?  Ah... more exercise. 

10 hours ago, scrapgran said:

Hilary & Marilyn - The Cocky Apple is named because the cockatoos eat the fruit, the fruit of the Kapok tree was used for bedding because of the cotton like filling in it and the mother-in-law flower is named from an aboriginal legend.

Thanks you! I had wondered if Kapok was the same stuff that filled childrens' toys back in the day.

19th November
Today we have arrived in Sukhothai, Thailand. This ancient city was the capital of the first Kingdom of Siam in the 13th and 14th centuries. There are numerous temples and monasteries to explore today.
R (3).jpeg

Start a new Layout with building as your inspiration.

20th November
No surprise we have more dancing for us today. This time it's Khon, a traditional dance in Thailand with brightly coloured costumes and masks. There will be monkeys, demons, singers, artists narrators and a chorus, it's almost like a full stage show. If we all manage to behave ourselves they may even let us join in.
R (4).jpeg

Add something red/orange to your layout (for the colour of bricks). Post your layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery when you are finished.

I took a break from all this camper get together stuff to make this page. There is so much going on here I will be glad to get back on the train tomorrow night. The temple tours must have been awesome I'm so sorry I missed them but this event has been great fun. I think the dancers costumes are gorgeous.

Have fun everyone and looks like there has been no trouble lately......nice