Scrap Girls World Tour 2021

27th November

Don't panic, there is no dancing tonight. All the commotion in the dining carriage is for movie night! And because this is a special train each of us can watch whatever we want, at the same time.

So tell me, what film do you want to watch tonight?

Post your movie quote layout in the Hodge Podge Gallery when you are finished.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Belle they don't have to be different ones, you can make them all the same if you want.

@Pab Unless it says "post your layout to the hodge podge gallery" wait. You may have to add something you may not, it's all just for fun.

16th November As we head off to our new destination we have a troupe of Bollywood dancers for you all to enjoy in the bar carriage.     There's been a lot of dancing lately, who'd of thou

Posted Images

Oh I want to watch "Lightkeepers". I have always love lighthouses and have read many books by lighthouse keepers, toured lighthouses and even stayed a weekend in one so I think this move would be awesome to see. With a famous cast too.

Here is my page of Movie Quote...from Gone with the Wind

Here is my movie quote layout. “A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it’s the only weapon we have.”

The movie I'm watching  is Dirty Dancing for the 20th time.