Tuesday Challenge - Nov. 2, 2021

Celestine

Do you ever purchase a kit because a specific embellishment caught your eye? Do you have that one gorgeous, perfect embellishment that you love but haven't had a chance to use yet? Do you skim through your stash and think, "I need to use that embellishment one of these days."

Well, today is your chance to let embellishments rule. Your challenge is to use those favorite - but difficult to incorporate - embellishments. Go through your stash and pick your central embellishment and build a layout around it. Feel free to use photographs or not.

Post your layout in the Weekly Challenge Gallery, then link in this thread and in the Challenge Chase thread if you are participating. If you wish, tell us why you love your highlighted embellishment.

Here is my layout for Tuesday. 

I bought the SAR_TheoremeOfHappines collection because Jane always uses it and her layouts are beautiful. Whenever I use the scribbles, it just  does not look right. I thought they would work with the drawings from Nikki. Can anybody see the pig?

4 hours ago, Belle said:

I bought the SAR_TheoremeOfHappines collection because Jane always uses it and her layouts are beautiful. Whenever I use the scribbles, it just not look right. I thought they would work with the drawings from Nikki. Can anybody see the pig?

Belle - I don't know if April pulls her weekly winners from the galleries or the links, but I thought I would mention that you didn't link to your layout in your thread comment.

On 11/3/2021 at 6:02 AM, Belle said:

I bought the SAR_TheoremeOfHappines collection because Jane always uses it and her layouts are beautiful. Whenever I use the scribbles, it just  does not look right. I thought they would work with the drawings from Nikki. Can anybody see the pig?

Belle, when I saw this wonderful layout I was thinking how you used to say you couldn't do Art Journaling pages, but when you did they were gorgeous!   The same with the scribbles.   I struggle with them too and Jane does use them so well.   But, you did too!  
It took me a second look but I did find the pig, how creative!  You did a really awesome job on this beautiful page!

Here is my page.I got this collection because I loved the car and had intended to use it on a page of our son. I just didn't have any good photos of him so when dear daughter sent these of Tyler working on the Mustangs I decided this was time use it. Good challenge.