Weekly Newsletter Challenge - Nov. 9, 2021

Celestine

For some reason, autumn seems especially suited to patterned papers. No doubt, the colors of fall lend to incredible plaids, stripes and dots, etc. Mixed leaves create some great textures that adapt to beautiful papers as well. And then there are the types of harvest elements that indicate fall, such as apples, pumpkins, nuts, field corn or sheaves of wheat. These can be combined into a great motif background. 

Your challenge is to take advantage of the bounty and use fall patterned papers in your layout. Post your layout in the Weekly Newsletter Gallery and link to this thread. Don't forget to include your post in the Challenge Chase if you are participating.

I can't wait to see all your fall colors!

I had a harrowing experience Sunday with my dog, Piper.  A large dog broke loose from it's chain and came across the street as we were walking, and attacked my dog.  She has multiple wounds and I have one too.  A stranger stopped to pull the large dog off my dog.  It was bad but could have been so much worse.  Piper will be okay but I am fearful now to ever walk her around the neighborhood again (we were only 3 blocks from home).  Anyway, it was helpful to scrap a sweet pic of Piper today.  This is MINE

17 hours ago, ScrapgirlCindy said:

I had a harrowing experience Sunday with my dog, Piper.  A large dog broke loose from it's chain and came across the street as we were walking, and attacked my dog.  She has multiple wounds and I have one too.  A stranger stopped to pull the large dog off my dog.  It was bad but could have been so much worse.  Piper will be okay but I am fearful now to ever walk her around the neighborhood again (we were only 3 blocks from home).  Anyway, it was helpful to scrap a sweet pic of Piper today.  This is MINE

Cindy - that sounds terrifying. You are so lucky someone came by to help. Something similar happened to me one day when I was walking Chief when he was about four months old. I was kicking at that attacking dog and trying to run across the street with Chief. Luckily, it was winter and I had on heavy boots. A passing car slowed down to help and it scared away the bigger dog. I can't imagine what would have happened if that dog had been on us just a few more minutes.