Weekend Challenge 27 November 2021

Mikelle

Two days ago in the U.S., we had Thanksgiving.  For my family, it was a little bit of a return to normal - we had our large (well, large to us) extended family get-together at my dad's house.  Lots of food, of course!  We also had fun passing around a "Ball of Joy," which is a giant cellophane-wrapped ball full of candy and goodies, and each person tries to unpeel the cellophane within a certain amount of time to get as much loot as possible.  Fun, and good family competition!

This weekend I have a color challenge for you, centered around a Thanksgiving/fall palette.  Create your layout based on the color palette below - your layout does NOT have to be centered around a Thanksgiving or fall theme, just choose whatever subject and photos you'd like that you think will work.  You also may use different shades (lighter or darker) and saturations of the colors, as you need to.  Once your layout is complete, upload it to the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layout so that we can all admire it!  If you're participating in the November Challenge Chase, don't forget to leave a link in that thread as well.  Happy Scrapping!  

27Nov2021PaintChip.jpg