Hello! *waves*

blueheartscraps

Hello all!! I'm JoyLynn, proud new member of the ScrapGirls design team! ?
Technically, I should have introduced myself a few days ago...but I've been busy trying to load some of my favorite goodies into my new store here, and work on some great new stuff to share!
Also, holidays. Crazy, crazy holidays. (I have bought 2 tiny little gifts...must go shopping today. Too bad you're all too far away for me to drag along for emotional support, lol!) ?

BUT! I am SO excited to be a part of the fun here, and can't wait to get to know you all better!

As for me, I'm married to a fabulous man named Kyle (maybe the only man who could put up with me and maintain some sanity).  We live in Huntsville, Alabama with our two amazing, crazy smart, make me want to pull my hair out teen boys.  Tyler is 15, Hayden is 13.  I am a blessed, blessed mama ?

• Like 1

So Nice to meet you and your family! We are glad you're here, and looking forward to playing with your designs! I'm with you on Christmas shopping. Have bought exactly O.N.E thing! Have some catching up to do here as well! Let's drag each other for emotional support!  Welcome to Scrap Girls!

7 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

So Nice to meet you and your family! We are glad you're here, and looking forward to playing with your designs! I'm with you on Christmas shopping. Have bought exactly O.N.E thing! Have some catching up to do here as well! Let's drag each other for emotional support!  Welcome to Scrap Girls!

I have now tied you up into a pretty little package with a sparkly green holiday bow, plopped you in my pocket, and you're coming with me (don't worry, I poked air holes)
I HATE shopping. I HATE people (well, being around people mainly, lol). And holiday shopping is a great, big, uncomfortable ball of those two all mixed together. Yay! ??

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, blueheartscraps said:

I have now tied you up into a pretty little package with a sparkly green holiday bow, plopped you in my pocket, and you're coming with me (don't worry, I poked air holes)
I HATE shopping. I HATE people (well, being around people mainly, lol). And holiday shopping is a great, big, uncomfortable ball of those two all mixed together. Yay! ??

That's really funny! I hope there's a little bit of purple in the wrapping somewhere. That's my favorite color!

Welcome aboard. I see from your posts that you will fit in nicely. Looking forward to seeing your new 'stuff.'

By the by, are you by any chance going near a pet store? I need a kitten. My DH says I can't go to a pet store, but maybe you can take me without him knowing. My favorite color so if there is an orange tabby.....

30 minutes ago, scrapgarden said:

Welcome aboard. I see from your posts that you will fit in nicely. Looking forward to seeing your new 'stuff.'

By the by, are you by any chance going near a pet store? I need a kitten. My DH says I can't go to a pet store, but maybe you can take me without him knowing. My favorite color so if there is an orange tabby.....

There's a pet store just a few doors down from where I'm shopping now...so let's go!

651171i085p8my3i.gif  JoyLynn to Scrap Girls

I hope you enjoy being here and have great success in selling your designs. 

• Like 1

Welcome JoyLynn. I hear you about shopping....not fond of it. I did most at Amazon again this year. I am flying to CT to be with our children and grandchildren so taking a few things in luggage the rest was delivered to our daughter. I leave tomorrow so have plenty of time to finish up when there.

Welcome-coin.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...