UPDATED with WINNERS! Pick-a-Gift ROUND 2!

Mikelle

Here are the winners for round 2 - If you won and Angie doesn't get to you first, send her an email at hello@scrapgirls.com.  The prize grid is added below, feel free to double check me!

Belle (#20) - $5

Hilary (#23) - $2

Laraine (#18) - $2

Anne-Marie (#14) - $15 (Woo hoo!)

Diane (#13) - $5

Lynne (#15) - $2

Jane (#22) - $2

Welcome to Pick-a-Gift Round 2!  We had lots of winners in the first round - let's see how many can win in this round.  If you've been good this year, the elves will be sure to hide a gift behind the number you choose.  If your chosen number is blank... well, that just means your letter to Santa must have been misplaced!

Here are the rules: 

To play, choose one number from the holiday grid, and post it below.  Everyone gets only one choice, and each number can only be used one time, so pay attention to what numbers are already taken.  (If you accidentally choose one that is taken, I'll let you know and you can pick a new one.  No penalty!)  Round 2 will end Monday the 20th at midnight ET, with the winners posted Tuesday the 21st.

Everyone ready?  GOOD LUCK and start picking!

PickAGift2.jpg

Round2-Answers.jpg

• Like 1

• Mikelle changed the title to UPDATED with WINNERS! Pick-a-Gift ROUND 2!

Congratulations to all my fellow winners!    What a lovely surprise!  Now I can have fun shopping as otherwise I would not be getting anything new to add to my stash.