Holiday Scavenger Hunt - Winners Posted

April Showers

It’s Time for our Holiday Scavenger Hunt!

2021_HolidayScavengerHunt_72.jpg

Here’s how to play the game:

•  Using your best scavenger skills, search the Scrap Girls Design Shop for the embellishments used to decorate the wreath.
  • Make a list of the product name and its web address link for each item you find. You’ll know when you’ve found the correct product when you see this star 2015_BoutiqueHunt_Star-1in.jpg on the product details page.
  •  When you’ve found as many as you can, email a list of the product names and web links to games@scrapgirls.com by 11:59 p.m. ET, Monday, January 3rd. Use the subject line “Holiday Scavenger Hunt” for your email entry; include your name and your Scrap Girls Forum user name, if available.
  •  You don't have to find them all to play the game, but everyone who correctly identifies all the products will win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Design Shop!
  • If you find 5-9 correct products, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $5.00 Gift Certificate.
  • If you find 10-23 products, you’ll be entered into a drawing for a $10.00 Gift Certificate and will also qualify for the lower drawing.
  • If you find all 24 products, you will also be entered into a drawing for a $20 Gift Certificate!

HINTS: There are 24 embellishments. The background papers and the wreath are NOT included. Everything is very straight-forward: You’ll be looking for embellishments only. There are no ScrapSimple products, brushes, or tools. The included designers are listed below. Using the search features in the shop isn't cheating. 
If the item is available in more than one place (like Value Packs and Embellishment Sets) the star will be on the main collection or kit page. You may need to scroll down to see it.

If you aren't up to playing the game, enjoy the pretty Christmas wreath and see if you can recreate it using your favorite papers and embellishments! Have fun!

AFT Designs
Aftermidnight Designs
Aimee Harrison
Aja Fillmore Creations
Angelle Designs
Angie Briggs
Bee Creation
Bekah E Designs
Brandy Murry
Butterfly Dsign
Chere Kaye
Cheri Thieleke
Cherise Oleson
Connie Prince
Elisha Barnett
HeartMade Scrapbook
Laitha Art Studio
Laura Louie
Marlene Peacock
Sekada Designs
Shalae Tippetts
Silvia Romeo
Susie Roberts
Tami Miller

• Like 1

I will see if I can make time in among the long list of things to do and have a try at this game.  I might wait until after Christmas to start looking seriously. 

50 minutes ago, A-M said:

I will see if I can make time in among the long list of things to do and gave a try at this game.  I might wait until after Christmas to start looking seriously. 

I know we're all busy just before Christmas, so you'll have about two weeks to search. I did try to make it less daunting this year. 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Barbara, you are the Queen of the search!    And, quick too!

Ha Ha You should have heard me the first few hours I tried to find something! It's always hard to get started. I basically went through everything looking for the stars after a few item searches.

• Like 1

Thank You April! I know it's sometimes hard to fit in designing another thing this time of year... or do you add an element to the wreath each month as they come out? We travel for family every Christmas and the Scavenger Hunt is the one little tradition my hubby and I have for ourselves in a little quiet time to ourselves. He loves to solve puzzles and I love reacquainting with the talented designers. 

On 12/26/2021 at 3:24 PM, Lost_in_Scrap said:

Thank You April! I know it's sometimes hard to fit in designing another thing this time of year... or do you add an element to the wreath each month as they come out? We travel for family every Christmas and the Scavenger Hunt is the one little tradition my hubby and I have for ourselves in a little quiet time to ourselves. He loves to solve puzzles and I love reacquainting with the talented designers. 

I really enjoy creating the wreath each year. I usually make it in November, and start by looking through my stash. I try to use products that go with the color palette Angie has chosen for the year, so I go through the Design Shop to find items I think would work well on the wreath too. I also try to make sure the items I've chosen actually show up in the kit images. :) I love that it is something you do together. 

2 minutes ago, scrapgarden said:

@April ShowersI have a question. Just reread the instructions and not sure what you mean by product name. Is that the name of the kit or is it the item on the wreath?  I have found all the designers and have links. But I didn't list the items on the wreath.

It is the kit name, though I can figure it out if you've done it the other way. 

And if you list them alphabetically, by designer, it makes it easier for me to check them. ;)

Congratulations to the drawing winners! Everyone who submitted found them all, so I did the drawings for all three prizes from that group. 
$20.00 Gift Certificate Winner: @shirleyburke
$10.00 Gift Certificate Winner: @Lost_in_Scrap
$5.00 Gift Certificate Winner: @CRS

Congratulations to everyone who found them all! You've qualified for a $5.00 Gift Certificate!
@shirleyburke

@Lost_in_Scrap

@GraceJ

@Jane in N.Z

@barbaraj

@CRS

@scrapgran

@scrapgarden

Thanks for playing the game! 

• April Showers changed the title to Holiday Scavenger Hunt - Winners Posted