Project Life 2022

Laura

Starting to get behind. It's been a busy month with us transition from Camper Life to Apartment Life!

Here is Week 26.

Here is Week 27.

I give up on Week 28. I have tried for hours to get it below the requested size for uploading to the gallery.  No matter what I do, it doesn't shrink the file size. It's so weird.  

15 hours ago, Laura said:

I give up on Week 28. I have tried for hours to get it below the requested size for uploading to the gallery.  No matter what I do, it doesn't shrink the file size. It's so weird.  

How frustrating!  I know Belle @Belle and a few others have had trouble with uploading layouts, Conda might be one?   How strange, that there is no rhyme or reason and I don't know that anyone's been sure why it eventually worked either.

Gremlins....  ?    Hope you get it to work soon.  

I see I already have a "July" flower on the chart - but here's my:
July

@Laura Just mentioning the flower because often when I chart Motivators I'll mistakenly put a marker on the wrong person's line, so wanted to make sure no one was missing one.   ?

Haha, I just remembered now that when I posted my "June" layout on 7/1 I called it "July" and you said how 'bout you count it for June.  So, it might come from that and my confusing the issue!  ??

Sorry about that!  ?

@MariJ, who knows, lol.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I usually go through to make sure I don't miss anyone before I do the drawing on the 7th so hopefully I don't miss anyone. 

5 hours ago, Laura said:

@MariJ, who knows, lol.  Thank you for bringing it to my attention. I usually go through to make sure I don't miss anyone before I do the drawing on the 7th so hopefully I don't miss anyone. 

@Laura  I know just what you mean, I do that when I'm charting Motivators which is probably why I was so conscious of that.  I'm always so afraid of missing someone.   ?

@Boatlady, it goes by when you post the page. Looks like this was posted June 30th, which is why it didn't count for May.  It has to be posted in that month (or within 7 days of the next month) to get a flower for that month. Maybe next year we can change the rules where you can get credit for catching up if you get behind!  What do you all think?  

• 2 weeks later...

August PL is here. Things are slowing down for our summer trip so I hope to catch up on scrapping my travels.

Laura  I did the May month and you did not mark it on your chart, please check on that for me . Thanks so much.

@Boatlady- Posted August 7

@Boatlady, it goes by when you post the page. Looks like this was posted June 30th, which is why it didn't count for May.  It has to be posted in that month (or within 7 days of the next month) to get a flower for that month. Maybe next year we can change the rules where you can get credit for catching up if you get behind!  What do you all think?  

19 hours ago, Laura said:

@Boatlady- Posted August 7

Thanks, sorry I did not know that. I struggled with internet this whole trip. There times I couldn't even make a hot spot...but it was worth it to see what we saw.