Kits to Coordinate with Disney World

I'm still working on my Old Vacations project and wondered if anyone has a ScrapGirls product they really like to use with Disney World themed pages. I have seen Connie Prince's Pure Magic series, but I was wondering if there is something else I am overlooking.

2 hours ago, Celestine said:

I'm still working on my Old Vacations project and wondered if anyone has a ScrapGirls product they really like to use with Disney World themed pages. I have seen Connie Prince's Pure Magic series, but I was wondering if there is something else I am overlooking.

That's a hard one, I'm not sure I remember one that works for Disney photos.   I'm going to look around, though.

9 minutes ago, bitzee said:

Connie Prince also has the Clubhouse Collection that goes well with the Mickey and Minnie colors.

Oh, thank you! I didn't recall seeing that and the LOs with the kit are full of great ways to show off a Disney trip. I put it into my Wish List, along with the Pure Magic kits. I hope to get started on this part of the project in a few weeks. 😁

3 hours ago, scrapgarden said:

I always associate magic with Disney. Bee has a Magical Forest Collection that has some nice things that might fit.

That is adorable. I have two similar kits I just bought last month from Bee Creations with fairies and birds and trees. Thanks for the recommendation!

Connie and I are working on a year-long series of Disney kits... and you just might see them popping up here at Scrap Girls in the next little bit. Our series is tied to different Disney movies, but we are putting things in each collection that will work with park attractions based on each movie, too. Hope that makes sense! I'll try to remember to come back to this thread and let you know when our collab brand hits the store :)

8 hours ago, Trixie Scraps said:

Connie and I are working on a year-long series of Disney kits... and you just might see them popping up here at Scrap Girls in the next little bit. Our series is tied to different Disney movies, but we are putting things in each collection that will work with park attractions based on each movie, too. Hope that makes sense! I'll try to remember to come back to this thread and let you know when our collab brand hits the store :)

Thank you! I look forward to seeing them!

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Trixie Scraps said:

This sounds epic!  :)   

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...