New to SG

bumblebeee

Hi,  my name is Jennifer.  I am new to SG and can't wait to take a look around and see what it is all about.

I usually feel a bit of an odd ball in forums as I am not married, nor do I have kids, but am lucky enough to have other family members that are!  I do have two cats who are going through the equivalent of teenaged years, where they are not thrilled when I pull out a camera.  (One knows when I am holding a camera up, whether on my phone or an actual camera and will immediately stop whatever cuteness she was doing and run away.  Even if she was sound asleep! )

• Like 1

Welcome!  I don't have any children either.  There is plenty of things here for every lifestyle. And a lot of fun activities to keep you busy.  Welcome! 

• Like 1

Welcome and I hope to see your pages. There are lots of subjects besides children and husbands like animals and scenery so I look forward to seeing your pages.

Welcome-coin.jpg

Welcome. You won't be the only 'odd ball here.'? We are a diverse lot here, some with a wicked sense of humor. I have a daughter who has no children and is not married. She is great fun to be around! So will welcome you with open arms. Will look forward to seeing your 'teenage' kitties.

Hi Jennifer!  I'm sorry, somehow I missed your post initially.  Welcome to Scrap Girls.  There are a LOT of pet lovers here, you are definitely not an oddball.  Tour around the site, and I hope you participate in our challenges.  I've found those to be the best way to stretch my scrapping skills!

Just wanted to add my belated "Welcome to Scrap Girls!" Another no kids but pet mom here.  The world is full of interesting things to scrap, and you and your life are worth scrapping.  It can be great therapy, just artistic expression, or a way to celebrate life's events. 

• 2 weeks later...