March Slow Scrap Challenge.

alsoarty

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

A black bow???  Oh well, how much more of a mess can my layout be? :D  You are really stretching our creativity, Andrea!

Blame it on the Leprechaun. I guess he can't handle our colors... and put it one of his.

Looking back I realised I'd forgotten a few tasks ? so now added
extra paper, pink and white flower (I thought the daffodil was bad but...) 
Black bow added.....I've certainly got the wrong photo choice here ?

I need to start making it into a LO but haven't a clue where to start :( 

334677089_SG_Slowscrap.jpg.a21c377562c9e6dd5d94b110b6a9de49.jpg

18 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

Well I didn't think I'd get this challenge done as I've been so tired & busy since getting back from holiday, but today I found myself with some free time (i should be ironing though but that can wait) so this is what I've done so far..... not sure what I'll do with it yet :)

aquamarine paper, orange opposite colour, ephemera, 6 photos (will remove the 2 photos on the right)  an arrow added and a brad for additional embellishments (might add some more) mask added, daffodil added but looks a bit daft but I have an idea, rope circle added, some washi tape added for more aquamarine,

1755554306_SG_Slowscrap.jpg.c7793ee3247845c9837fe8eadd0f5456.jpg

Looking great! Mine is so unorganized so far. I’ve just been tossing things on the layout. 

3 hours ago, Florida granny said:

OK.... I've had enough of this mess. I changed out my photos and I like everything a lot better. So, take that Leprechaun!! :) 

Black bow added.

That Leprechaun - he is mischievous! for sure.... I hope you chose the right photos now :)

I had a day today…. Arg. Forgot to post todays task. Here it is. I’m in New Mexico….. loooooong 7 hour drive. I had an early Dr appointment, he gave me the ok to drive to NM…. Prescribed me a new medication. I waited and waited for Costco pharmacy to fill it, and refill 2 other meds. Their computers were down all day. So I called the dr’s office, to be told he was away for 3 days. I asked the nurse to send the prescription to the Walmart pharmacy, waited, waited…. Had to call the drs office again, for the nurse to send it to Walmart, I waited on the phone until it was done. Then I waited 15 mins for it to be filled. By then it was 3pm…. So looooong drive but I’m here and little Wyatt tried to hook himself around me he was so excited to see me. 

You can remove one more photo. This Leprechaun is really sneaky. I hope he goes away after tomorrow. ???

Andrea what a day you had but so pleased it ended a happy one :) 

That Leprechaun certainly is sneaky ? I had just tried to do something with all my bits and was sort of liking it (apart from the flowers) and now this. Did think about changing the photos as they are a series but will see :( 

Another photo removed and something green added. 

Wow thank you for letting us remove the black bow and replace it...much better. Didn't really want to remove a photo but I did what I had to do. Did you hear me singing.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Belle said:

Wednesday; One more photo removed.

Thursday; Something green added.

Friday. Removed black bow and  ribbon added.

Saturday; Saturday challenge done.

Sunday; Do I really have to sing?

Yeah why not? We’re not close to hear you. Lol. Henry can join in.

• Haha 1