Template availability

I see that the bundle is by Trixie Scraps, but I didn't see a template with the bundle. And I see that she has done templates that are in the Shop, but I didn't notice that one. Maybe you can send her a message to ask about it? Maybe someone else will come along with some help. I agree that the layout is really nice.

On 3/4/2022 at 1:25 PM, tsendi said:

I'm looking to see if there is a template for the layout in the "Triumphant" bundle in today's newsletter. The title of the layout is Little Dude and it's made up of chevrons.

Christine

Hi Christine!
I have searched and searched but unfortunately I cannot verify whether that layout was created from a template and I'm no longer in contact with the Creative Team member who made the layout. I can tell you for certain that it is not a template that I created. It *might* be a Connie Prince template as she and I used to make a template bundle together every month, but she produces new product so prolifically I would have no idea where to start to search her templates! lol

I would offer to make you a template but since I'm not sure if I'd be violating another designer's copyright, I'm uncomfortable doing it. So... you could try scraplifting it! Sorry I couldn't be more help, but I'm glad you love the layout.