Weekly and Forum Game Winners March 7th

April Showers

Congratulations to this week's winners!

Weekly Layout Winner (chosen from all the layouts posted in the gallery): Mango Sticky Rice by belish2mi
Mango-Sticky-Rice.jpg

@belis2mi

Weekly Challenge Winner (Chosen from layouts posted in the Tuesday and Weekend Challenge Galleries): Squirrel Monkey by ScrapgirlCindy

TNC ANIMALS SQUIRREL MONKEY.jpg

@ScrapgirlCindy

Forum Game Winners: (February Find A Word Game)
$15 - barbaraj
$10 - Belle
$5 - Jane in N.Z.

@barbaraj @Belle @Jane in N.Z

To claim your prize, please email: hello@scrapgirls.com

Want a chance to win Scrap Girls’ Weekly Layout Contest?
Simply post your digital or paper layouts that use mostly Scrap Girls products in our online Gallery; if we choose yours, you’ll win a prize! To be considered, don’t forget to list the Scrap Girls products that you used in your layout.

On 3/9/2022 at 9:59 AM, barbaraj said:

@angleigh
I'm no longer getting emails from SG. I've sent you an email and a pm .

I still get the newsletters but nothing else. For awhile Gmail was flagging the emails that notified me when someone commented on my layouts but I don’t get those anymore. I’ve checked my spam folder and they’re not there either. 

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

My emails from ScrapGirls are now coming with a big orange warning box that they cannot verify the source, but they are coming through on GMail. 

I was getting those but I have received any lately. I don't get the warning messages with the newsletters just on the notifications when someone comment on my layouts or tagged me in the forum.

4 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I was getting those but I have received any lately. I don't get the warning messages with the newsletters just on the notifications when someone comment on my layouts or tagged me in the forum.

Yes, same for me. No warnings on the newsletters, just the notification emails. 

6 hours ago, scrapgarden said:

I went and checked all my settings to make sure nothing had been change. They hadn't been. But, I have suddenly started to receive e-mails. Go figure.:dunno:

I checked mine after I read your post. Nothing had been changed on mine either. I received an notification email and no warning label. ?

• 3 weeks later...