Weekend Wildcard 3/12

beatricemi

Today's challenge is a font challenge. I'm going to challenge you while at the same time helping myself by finding new journaling fonts. I know it's important to choose a legible font but I get lazy and seem to use Arial almost all the time though occasionally straying to Century Gothic.  So show me a layout with at least a line or two of journaling that does not use Arial or Century Gothic. Once your layout is complete post it to the Weekend Challenge Gallery here and come back to this post with a link to your layout so we can give you some love. Don't forget to add a link to your page in the March Challenge Chase here for an opportunity to earn a coupon for extra $$ off.

Here is my page: Chocolate Days

I used a font called Handwriting by andikastudio. I think it's quite legible but possibly a bit too whimsical. I can't wait to see your project!

I'll keep track of the journaling fonts in case you would like a ready reference to copy

Handwriting
Trebuchet MS 
Alex Brush Regular
Adobe Caslon Pro font

Bicycle
Autumn Chant
Riviera
Just Sunday
Berlin Sans FB
Bradley Hand
Bandira Script