Hello Everyone...

Alta2022

Hello, my name is Alta I just signed up in the forum. I am a mother of 4 grandmother of 6. I have be making layouts for several years. I am trying to find my way around the forum and trying to figure out the gallery. I managed to get my layout posted in the gallery but not sure I done everything right. I am having trouble with finding my gallery after I posted. Some one said to click on the arrow by my name in the the top right corner and in the drop down menu you click on gallery but I don't have that option there. Also I wanted to know what size you make your profile cover photo needs to be in pixels please. I looked in the general forum ?s and can't find anything on this issue. Hope someone will see this and help me out. I am on Chere Kaye Designs CT team and need to learn things work in this forum so any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to getting to know some new ladies here. And find the ones I know from other forums.  Thanks for having me and have a wonderful weekend.  :)

• Like 1

Welcome to ScrapGirls Alta.  To find your Gallery, click on the arrow next to your name, then on "Profile".   On the top right in white click on "See My Activity" then on the  left under "All Activity" look down for "Gallery"  and click on "All Images".   That should bring your Gallery.

I'm not sure how big your profile photo should. be.  I'll look around but April @April Showers should be able to help with that.  :)

Hi Alta - Welcome to ScrapGirls. I look forward to seeing your Chere Kaye layouts. I hope you stick around for the challenges and become a part of our fun and friendly community! There are a lot of opportunities to win gift cards for the ScrapGirls Shop and talk about all things scrapping. Everyone around here is big on scrapping family, nature walks, travels and generally what is going on in our lives. We'd love to get to know you better!

• 2 weeks later...