May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

SodScrap

Okay, I'm going to try. Have been thinking that I need to continue my Life book from 2012. A lot has happened in the last 14 years. Can I include past events if I start on them for that day's prompt? Obviously some will have to be current activities. The first half of this month I will be away from home so some will have to be simple.

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

I decided to play after I read Marilyn's idea about using recipe cards as templates, pure genius! I have this set from Marlene Peacock to redo my recipes but never got around to doing. lol. I also like that there's a chance of catch-up on the weekend.

Here's My start of the day.

Kelly I have that set and didn't put it on my list, thanks!  It worked well for you.   :) 
When I started looking through my stash I also found that some of the old pocket page collections and Zoom pages and Easy Page Pros came in 4x6.   Who knew I had so many?  ?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, scrapgarden said:

Okay, I'm going to try. Have been thinking that I need to continue my Life book from 2012. A lot has happened in the last 14 years. Can I include past events if I start on them for that day's prompt? Obviously some will have to be current activities. The first half of this month I will be away from home so some will have to be simple.

You can do whatever works for you.  I think it would be fun to do this challenge "as current" and include it for comparison.  But feel free to make it work for you!

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

You can do whatever works for you.  I think it would be fun to do this challenge "as current" and include it for comparison.  But feel free to make it work for you!

Great. I think I will do a mix, of current and past, using flashbacks. After all we do a lot of the same thing over and over again! And, since I like to do 2 page spreads I think this might work nicely.

Fabulous! I really enjoyed doing my layout. I'm a morning person, and now trying to follow a healthy routine, just on weekend, and just one day, I grill some sausages and eat some chips, or snacks, lol.
My prompt #1 

Just now, Celestine said:

I think everyone's layouts for this challenge are incredibly creative and beautiful. I am so impressed with every single link that I click on in the gallery for this challenge. Awesome, everyone! 

I agree with you whole heartedly!  

• Like 1