May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

SodScrap

Here is Books to Read. I know this is a little off the topic for what I am reading now, but I am putting these LOs into a folder for future use as a "Grandmother's Journal." I was inspired by a journal I bought for my sister-in-law a few weeks ago (she and my brother have a brand, new grandchild), and one of my favorite questions was "What I read as a child." Reading was really important to me as a kid, and that You've Got Mail quote always spoke to me.

Here my Sunset page

I'm not sure if I have a preference of sunrise over sunset, but I feel like I see more sunsets.  Not because I'm not up early enough, but I'm not out to see it.  This morning's sunrise was pretty boring and I couldn't get a good clear shot.  I always like sunsets when they are pink like the one last night.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, ladyscrapalot said:

So every morning for the last week or so I’ve been enjoying my coffee on the back patio. The one day I need a photo of a sunrise it’s cloudy. ??‍♀️ The sun doesn’t set until 8:30. Hopefully the clouds will thin out.

I hope the clouds go away my dear

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

So every morning for the last week or so I’ve been enjoying my coffee on the back patio. The one day I need a photo of a sunrise it’s cloudy. ??‍♀️ The sun doesn’t set until 8:30. Hopefully the clouds will thin out.

Go figure!!  You can always wait for tomorrow's sunrise!  Our sunset started awfully plain last night, but I realized I was a little early and caught the pretty pink sky.

• Like 1

I love both sunrises and sunsets. My photos were taken in March, the sunrise is from our home at the moment and the sunset is from the west coast while we were on holiday but we live only an hour away from the west coast. When we lived in my daughters house we could see both during the summer which was amazing. Today I'm not seeing one as so cloudy and dull :( 
prompt #11

• Like 1

Prompt 12 Tuesday May 17 

Pets and Animals
What, if any, pets do you have in/at your house?  Did you have pets when you were a child?  Are you more a dog person or a cat person?   Love animals or not?
  • Like 1