May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

SodScrap

7 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh NOoooooo..   Now I am officially two layouts behind!  Hmmmmm, #13 is going to take some thought.   Right now I'm having a cranky day so most everything feels my least favorite thing to do.  ? ? ? ?

Ohhhh.  Maybe you can come up with a good list!  ?

It has been a crazy bad morning here. I might be cranky too.  ?

43 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Oh NOoooooo..   Now I am officially two layouts behind!  Hmmmmm, #13 is going to take some thought.   Right now I'm having a cranky day so most everything feels my least favorite thing to do.  ? ? ? ?

I am having a hard time believing you are EVER cranky, Marilyn. You bring such cheer to us here at ScrapGirls! ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:

Ohhhh.  Maybe you can come up with a good list!  ?

It has been a crazy bad morning here. I might be cranky too.  ?

Oh dear.  We are same. ? sometimes nine to have a friend in Cranky-Land.  Hopefully things will lighten up on both our ends. ?

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

I am having a hard time believing you are EVER cranky, Marilyn. You bring such cheer to us here at ScrapGirls! ?

Awww thank you.  I clean up well and don’t usually show my crankiness.   But it’s there.  ?

19 hours ago, Florida granny said:

I've been dating my layouts instead of numbering the prompts. Is that OK? I'll go in and change them all if needed. I can tell you that I'm up to date!! (patting myself on the back, at least for today. :) )

Here's today's May 18, Prompt 13: My Least Favorite Thing to Do

Whatever works for you, Diane!

I am officially behind!  I spent yesterday on the couch and that's where I'm headed for today, although I am upright in a chair now.  Second cup of coffee in hand, I hope to catch up on layouts and leaving love.

12 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

I am officially behind!  I spent yesterday on the couch and that's where I'm headed for today, although I am upright in a chair now.  Second cup of coffee in hand, I hope to catch up on layouts and leaving love.

Conda, I hope you feel better, rest is helpful!  I went to bed 8:30 last night, woke up a lot, but less cranky today.  Take care of yourself.    ?

3 minutes ago, MariJ said:

Conda, I hope you feel better, rest is helpful!  I went to bed 8:30 last night, woke up a lot, but less cranky today.  Take care of yourself.    ?

I realize now that part of my crankiness on Tuesday was that I wasn't feeling great.  Not bad enough to realize I was getting sick, but by the end of the day I knew I was going down!!  Rest is good for sure!

#13 I Dislike Most

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:

I realize now that part of my crankiness on Tuesday was that I wasn't feeling great.  Not bad enough to realize I was getting sick, but by the end of the day I knew I was going down!!  Rest is good for sure!

Yes, rest up and scrap if you can!

@SodScrap  Is there a week 3 freebie for the game?  Did I miss it?  Not sure if I am on the ball or totally clueless?  ? ??

6 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Oh my dear, take a rest and get well soon. Sending healing vibes and lots of love ❤️

20 hours ago, MariJ said:

#13 I Dislike Most

Yes, rest up and scrap if you can!

@SodScrap  Is there a week 3 freebie for the game?  Did I miss it?  Not sure if I am on the ball or totally clueless?  ? ??

I totally forgot to post it. ??‍♀️  I will post it later as we are without internet and I’m outside hoping this will post from my phone!

Thanks for the reminder @MariJ

• Like 1

Just now, SodScrap said:

I totally forgot to post it. ??‍♀️  I will post it later as we are without internet and I’m outside hoping this will post from my phone!

Thanks for the reminder @MariJ

It did!  And, that's no problem and no rush Conda - take care of yourself and hope you are feeling better!  Wait for your internet to post it, no worries...  
I totally forgot too until I went to look at the first post for the Gallery link and saw about the freebies and then thought it was me missing it.

And THANKS so much for posting the daily prompts in bright colors - they are easy to find in our fun chatter each day!

• Like 1