May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

SodScrap

Prompt 15 Friday May 20 

What’s the favorite part of your house/home?

Guess I don’t have test formatting on my phone.  ?

since some of you may have showcased your favorite spot on the “home” prompt you could even share an idea/dream space.  As always the prompts are up to your interpretation!
  • Like 1

And.  Don’t you hate when you CALL the phone company they tell you to go online to troubleshoot?   Hello…if I could get online I wouldn’t be calling.   And then it was a 3 hour wait.  No thank you.  

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:

And.  Don’t you hate when you CALL the phone company they tell you to go online to troubleshoot?   Hello…if I could get online I wouldn’t be calling.   And then it was a 3 hour wait.  No thank you.  

Yes yes YES!!!!!!!.  That has got to be one of the dumbest messages, I almost spit every time I hear it.    ?
Good luck, Conda - dealing with the phone company is not fun.

Well Conda, we can wait together. Last November our oven died. It was a white built in that came with the house when we bought it in 2005. Rick went to different places to find one. First we were told that they're on back order.  Then in January we find out they don't really make white appliances anymore. So we decided to get a stainless steel one. Rick finds one he likes and in the amount he's willing to spend at Lowe's. Finally it's delivered sometime in March. It's gorgeous, sleek, fancy and I loved it. It was so nice having an oven again. I used it regularly for about a week and it just died. Today the guy who installed it is coming sometime this morning to either try and fix it or remove it. I'm so over it. :angry:

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Well Conda, we can wait together. Last November our oven died. It was a white built in that came with the house when we bought it in 2005. Rick went to different places to find one. First we were told that they're on back order.  Then in January we find out they don't really make white appliances anymore. So we decided to get a stainless steel one. Rick finds one he likes and in the amount he's willing to spend at Lowe's. Finally it's delivered sometime in March. It's gorgeous, sleek, fancy and I loved it. It was so nice having an oven again. I used it regularly for about a week and it just died. Today the guy who installed it is coming sometime this morning to either try and fix it or remove it. I'm so over it. :angry:

Oh gosh - that is more than annoying.   What a pain... ?

On 5/20/2022 at 3:12 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

That's for sure but he came and it was an easy fix! I have lots of leftovers to eat up so I take it for a test drive tomorrow! ?

Hmph! So I baked some bacon for my potato salad and the oven worked fine. Then when I was preheating it to cook dinner it died. I give up!:banghead:

10 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Hmph! So I baked some bacon for my potato salad and the oven worked fine. Then when I was preheating it to cook dinner it died. I give up!:banghead:

Oh my - your emoji says it all.   That is SOOOOoo frustrating!