May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

SodScrap

13 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Hmph! So I baked some bacon for my potato salad and the oven worked fine. Then when I was preheating it to cook dinner it died. I give up!:banghead:

We had this same problem last fall with the preheat shutting off intermittently. After two visits, the repairman determined it was the computer board. If your oven is still under warranty (I think you said it was a recent purchase), then they should replace it. A new computer board is $300-$400 dollars as I recall. We ended up getting an entire new stove and oven, but mine was over 15 years old.

On 5/21/2022 at 7:44 PM, ladyscrapalot said:

Hmph! So I baked some bacon for my potato salad and the oven worked fine. Then when I was preheating it to cook dinner it died. I give up!:banghead:

UGH!

On 5/21/2022 at 12:25 PM, GraceJ said:

I think that this is the same freebie that was posted on page 6 or I missed something?

Thank you so much dear Conda for all what you do, so very appreciated.

Yes, Grace, it is the same for week 3.  I forgot to post it on Monday, so I went back and added it on last Monday's post, but also shared it in the "current" spot on the thread.

• Like 1

So now we are on the waiting list for someone to come do something with the oven. Rick went to Lowe's yesterday because they never respond to emails or phone calls. Hopefully they'll just take it away, sooner rather than later.

On a happier note Rick has a Creative Cloud account and I found out that we can download it on to my computer, we just can't be on it at the same time. He says he doesn't use it often while he's on the road, so yay me! I told him just to text me if he needs me to get off. So you know what I'll be doing this week! :)

Here is my Relax layout.

I tried uploading another layout and got that same wonky size error issue.  ??‍♀️ I even merged, flattened and resaved.  I will work on that later today.  I must get up and get ready for my day.  (but I'd rather sit here with you and another cup of coffee....)

13 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

Here is my Relax layout.

I tried uploading another layout and got that same wonky size error issue.  ??‍♀️ I even merged, flattened and resaved.  I will work on that later today.  I must get up and get ready for my day.  (but I'd rather sit here with you and another cup of coffee....)

I have had that twice already. I work with PSE 22. Angie told me to Save For Web, then I use New sizes and make it the normal 72 and 600X600. It saved mine small enough to post. 

48 minutes ago, Belle said:

I have had that twice already. I work with PSE 22. Angie told me to Save For Web, then I use New sizes and make it the normal 72 and 600X600. It saved mine small enough to post. 

That is what I ended up doing last time.  It will give me something to look forward to when I get back home this afternoon.