May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

SodScrap

*REMEMBER*

For those that complete the the layouts all month, there will be an additional freebie.  You DO NOT want to miss this!!  There will be one last prompt on Monday and then you have until midnight Tuesday to complete the tasks to be eligible for the bonus freebie.   

• Thanks 1

We have a new Grandson Max (Maddox) Stephen born 25th May :) so got a bit behind but all caught up now :)

prompt 17....... I don't really collect these anymore but did in the 80's and 90's and have quite a few but all in storage at the moment so these pics are of some I have from the internet. I just love them as they remind me of home in the UK. 
prompt 18

prompt 19
prompt 20

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jane in N.Z said:

We have a new Grandson Max (Maddox) Stephen born 25th May :) so got a bit behind but all caught up now :)

prompt 17....... I don't really collect these anymore but did in the 80's and 90's and have quite a few but all in storage at the moment so these pics are of some I have from the internet. I just love them as they remind me of home in the UK. 
prompt 18

prompt 19
prompt 20

How awesome.  Congrats on the new grandson.  Lovely name.