May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

SodScrap

Prompt 21 Monday May 30 

Create a cover for your book.

You made it!  This is our final task!!  

I was a little MIA this weekend, I ended up with the grandkids unexpectedly (not complaining!!) Friday through yesterday, so my online and scrapping time was non-existent.  Will be back a little later to catch up!  I need to get some layouts posted and catch up on leaving love. ❤️ 

3 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

Conda, how lovely that you had grandchild time this weekend! I'm sure it was a blast!
Working on a cover, now....

It was great!!  They are so much fun but boy...they sure wear us out!!

Here's my cover

Whew! Wasn't sure I make it to the end, my mojo was kind of wavering near the end. Conda, thank you for the fun month of challenges. I liked that it was fairly simple and that we had the weekend to play catch up. It was great getting to know a little bit more about fellow Scrap Girls!

Whew!  I caught up on the layouts in the gallery.  You guys are really doing great work on these prompts!  Now, I have a couple things to do and will be back to work on my last few layouts.  (make coffee, change laundry etc...)

I will not shop the sale in the design shop until my layouts are done.  Repeat after me...I will not shop the sale in the design shop until my layouts are done.  I will not shop the sale in the design shop until my layouts are done.  I will not shop the sale in the design shop until my layouts are done.  

I REALLLLY want to go shopping.  Two layouts to go!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

I will not shop the sale in the design shop until my layouts are done.  Repeat after me...I will not shop the sale in the design shop until my layouts are done.  I will not shop the sale in the design shop until my layouts are done.  I will not shop the sale in the design shop until my layouts are done.  

I REALLLLY want to go shopping.  Two layouts to go!

I just need my cover but was telling myself the same thing!  ?

Thanks so much for a very fun month, Conda!   Your prompts were great Conda and it was so nice learning more about my ScrapGirl friends.  I agree with Kelly - it was good that the layouts were small and quick so I actually kept it up.

Thanks also to everyone for the lovely comments.   ?

16 minutes ago, Celestine said:

Oh, ladies, I have no hope of catching up to this month's game since I have just a little while today after a very busy two weeks. However, you have picked some fantastic topics, Conda, and I am loving everyone's layouts!

I've been loving what you've been able to create!   And, thanks for the very nice comments you've shared.