May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

SodScrap

1 hour ago, SodScrap said:
Prompt 4 Thursday May 5 
What did you do today?  

Hmmmmmm..  So is today, today -- or yesterday?   :rofl:   For once I'm caught up and can try to start now, but I'm not sure what day is more interesting, if either one is!  ?  It's been a crazy week for me so far, but I'm having fun with this, Conda and for once I'm letting the quick-layouts work! ?

• Haha 1

I am off again for the third day in a row, but I WILL catch up on your layouts.  I am so impressed with your creativity!!  Remember, there won't be prompts this weekend.  I look forward to seeing you for the iNSD festivities!!

Prompt 6 May 9

Show us your Selfie

Here is this week's Freebie

I'm having difficulty uploading my layout.  I'm getting a size error.  I've deleted and resaved and no luck.  Hopefully I will get it figured out shortly....

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SodScrap said:

Prompt 6 May 9

Show us your Selfie

Here is this week's Freebie

I'm having difficulty uploading my layout.  I'm getting a size error.  I've deleted and resaved and no luck.  Hopefully I will get it figured out shortly....

You've probably already figured it out, but be sure you changed your page to 72 dpi. :) 

1 hour ago, Celestine said:

LOL - I have never once taken a Selfie. ?

I'm so glad to hear you say that! I haven't either. A few years ago dh and I tried taking selfies of us at the edge of the Grand Canyon. Our attempts were hilarious. We were lucky not to have fallen off! :D 

1 minute ago, Florida granny said:

You've probably already figured it out, but be sure you changed your page to 72 dpi. :) 

Yes.  I use a script to save my layouts and it automatically does the right size, like ALL of the other layouts.  I've deleted the jpg and saved again.  The thing is, the size IS smaller (according to my brain figuring) so I'm not sure why it won't work.  I will message April.