May 2022 Forum Game - Who I am

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So every morning for the last week or so I’ve been enjoying my coffee on the back patio. The one day I need a photo of a sunrise it’s cloudy. 🤦🏻‍♀️ The sun doesn’t set until 8:30. Hopefully the clouds

I finally got it to upload after some suggestions from @April Showers.  The problem is, I still don't know what the problem was......Thank you April!! Selfie

Belle, post your layouts in the Hodge Podge Gallery You are welcome to do whatever size you are comfortable with!  There will be 20/21 layouts since we are doing them on weekdays, with weekends f

13 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Hmph! So I baked some bacon for my potato salad and the oven worked fine. Then when I was preheating it to cook dinner it died. I give up!:banghead:

We had this same problem last fall with the preheat shutting off intermittently. After two visits, the repairman determined it was the computer board. If your oven is still under warranty (I think you said it was a recent purchase), then they should replace it. A new computer board is $300-$400 dollars as I recall. We ended up getting an entire new stove and oven, but mine was over 15 years old.