Share Your Favorite Supplies - you could win one!

One thing about keeping it simple is to have basic items you can use over and over. 

• Get your Wish List ready! This thread is all about sharing your favorite kits and the products you go to over and over when creating layouts.
  • For even more fun, we want you to share products you think would be perfect to use over and over. 
  • Angie will be perusing this thread over the weekend and randomly gifting some of the wish list items! The more you play, the more chances you have to win.
  • Please make sure to note if the item you're posting is something you already "have an love" or if it is something you "love and want."

• Thanks 1

Oh, April you got me, I never thought to use that type of style on text to give it texture and depth.  Into my cart they both went!

I "have and love"  Syndee's SS Styles" Shadow Me" and use them on every layout I create.
                                          SNU_SSStyles_ShadowMe6301_MKTG150.jpg.20349892332ba19ddb5147df8bd4adf6.jpg

I also use both Syndee's and Brandy's blended type templates a lot because I like a soft feel to my pages.
SNU Value Pack: Faded                   BMU Background Blenders Value Pack
   SNU_ValuePack_Faded_MKTG150.jpg.0738479029fbd299433640298f960f43.jpg                                   BMU_VP_SSPaper_BBlenders_MKTG_150.jpg.21415b2e20c671cd49eae51cea151ecd.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I "love and want":
  SNU SS Emb Artful Life                 MPE Modern Rustics Series 2                       
xctmpvTL04M.jpg.d7c4930c36cc7b3e7dfde7a4b1030aa3.jpg                   xctmptMFf2g.jpg.0237dad64bf9876f37d6216e21050922.jpg                                                                

and, April's suggestions of Brandy Murry's styles!   ?   
ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Grungalicious Distress Biggie 8501
 & Autumn Biggie

ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Grungalicious Distress Autumn Biggie 8501                                                    ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Grungalicious Distress Biggie 8501

HAVE AND LOVE: Here are some ScrapSimple and similar products that I go back to again and again:

Brandy Murry SSPT: Background Blenders 7
BMU_SSPaper_BGB7_MKTG.jpg

Need that shadowed or blended edge for extra oomph in your layout, try AFT Designs SSPT: Blended Edges 1.
AFT_Paper-Templates-inked-edges-faded-digital-scrapbook_LG.jpg

While I don't scrap with layout templates often, I utilize the large masks in these kits frequently. One of my favs:
Angie Briggs SSDLT: Foundation
ABR_SSDLT_Found-01.jpg

While I'm here, I am going to give Tami Miller's threads a plug. I love her threads for layering under clusters. One of my favs is in this kit:
Tami Miller Grateful Hearts Collection
tmd_gratefulhearts_collection-01.jpg

My go-to tag collection is Chere Kaye SSET: Countdown to Christmas Tags.
CKH_CTC_Tags_MKTG_600-01.jpg

Can I just say how much I miss Ginny Whitcomb in the store. I know she retired, but I still use her ScrapSimple Tools all the time. I might be back later with some more things I love.

Here are a few items that I LOVE AND WANT, sitting in my Wish List right now:

Pretty soon I am going to start on a baby book for my great niece, and I think these might add a lot: Pretty JuScrap SSPT: Fancy Edges.
PJU_SSPaper%20FancyEdgesMKTG.jpg

I have had my eye on these overlays for awhile: Diane Rooney SSPT: Modern Floral
DRO_ModernFloralTemplate_MKTG.jpg

If I can ever get going on some heritage pages, I want these silhouettes: Elisha Barnett: SSET: Family Silhouettes.
EBA_SSEmb_FamilySilhouettes_MKTG_600.jpg

Finally, I have a few of her thematic gourmet collections, but I really need to add the coordinating base collection to my stash: Marlene Peacock: Gourmet Kitchen.
MPE_GourKit_Collection_MKTG_600.jpg

HAVE AND LOVE:

These Scrap Simple Masks are probably single handedly the most used product in my layouts. 

ABR_SSEmb_NatureWalkMask_MKTG600.jpg

And I just discovered these graphic styles from Brandy a week ago, and have used them in pretty much every layout since!

I love how it can bring a subtle or bold effect to pretty much anything to bring to it an added dimension. 

BMU_SSStyles_GraphicNovel_MKTG_600.jpg

And one of my all time favorite collections that I use over and over:

BMU_Primavera_ValuePack_MKTG_600.jpg

I should know how to make these thumbnails small - if anyone can post a tip on that it would be appreciated! Thank you Celestine for the tip!

LOVE AND WANT:

These masks are so delicate and soft - they would be so beautiful for wedding and garden layouts.

BMU_LayeredNaureMasks_MKTG.jpg

There seems to be a nature theme going on here! These paper templates from Angie would be so fun to blend into backgrounds either boldly or subtly!

ABR_SSPaper_BlendLeaf-01.jpg

Oh, MAN..  I have looked through SG products so many times and the new products each week so thought I knew most of them but there are WAY to many things listed here that I don't recall seeing and that I LIKE too much!!!  ?

• Like 1

@mimes1 Wow; I love those leaves! I have the whole Blendology collection from the ScrapSimple Club, but for some reason don't have the leaf templates. Maybe they weren't part of the Club? In any case, they are now on my wish list! 
Want and loveScrapSimple Paper Templates: Blendology Leaf

Have and love:  One of my go-to favorites for beach and summer layouts is Brandy's Coastal Collection: http://store.scrapgirls.com/Coastal-Collection-Biggie.html

Coastal Collection Biggie

36 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

I should know how to make these thumbnails small - if anyone can post a tip on that it would be appreciated!

While in the edit mode for your thread comment, double click on the image after you insert it and change the size to 200x200.

Have and love: More favorites that I use a lot:
Amanda's edge overlays. These are the two I use the most: Antique Edges (sometimes I clip other papers to these edges): http://store.scrapgirls.com/Antique-Edges-Paper-Biggie.html 
Antique Paper Edges Biggie
and her brush set Essential Grungy Corners. (I could only find it now in a value pack) http://store.scrapgirls.com/Value-Pack-Essential-Grungy-Brushes-Commercial-License.html

Value Pack: Essential Grungy Brushes

Want and love:  I think these would look nice on any page, not just Pocket Life pages: http://store.scrapgirls.com/Sunny-Reflections-Pocket-Life-Journaling-Cards.html

Sunny Reflections Pocket Life Journal Cards by Aja Fillmore Creations

16 minutes ago, Celestine said:

While in the edit mode for your thread comment, double click on the image after you insert it and change the size to 200x200.

Would you look at that! It worked! And so simple! Thank you for your quick tip!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mimes1 said:

if anyone can post a tip on that it would be appreciated! Thank you Celestine for the tip!

I also "cheat" a bit on this.   When I do a search and the page list comes up, I drag and drop that thumbnail - (not from the product page) and it always comes up small!

9 minutes ago, MariJ said:

I also "cheat" a bit on this.   When I do a search and the page list comes up, I drag and drop that thumbnail - (not from the product page) and it always comes up small!

Oohhh! I'll have to try that! Thanks for that tip too!

34 minutes ago, MariJ said:

That is how I do it too. When I copy the link and image together, they both paste in nicely. Sometimes I have to change the justification from center to left, but otherwise it is the easiest way to add things from the store.

50 minutes ago, April Showers said:

That is how I do it too. When I copy the link and image together, they both paste in nicely. Sometimes I have to change the justification from center to left, but otherwise it is the easiest way to add things from the store.

Oh thanks April, I did NOT know that about copying the link also, I normally then go into the page to do that - you just cut the effort in half!

4 hours ago, Florida granny said:

Have and love: More favorites that I use a lot:
Amanda's edge overlays. These are the two I use the most: Antique Edges (sometimes I clip other papers to these edges): http://store.scrapgirls.com/Antique-Edges-Paper-Biggie.html 
Antique Paper Edges Biggie
and her brush set Essential Grungy Corners. (I could only find it now in a value pack) http://store.scrapgirls.com/Value-Pack-Essential-Grungy-Brushes-Commercial-License.html

Love all those edgers!

• Like 1

Here is one I own and use a lot because of the reds in it:

Value Pack: Pepper

Now here is one I would like to own for my art journaling:

Value Pack: Journal Artsy