Clean & Simple Challenge - iNSD 2022

Keeping it clean and simple can be a challenge. The scrapbook kits are so full of colorful papers and embellishments that the inclination is to act like a kid in a candy story and pile them on! Today, we challenge you to make your own Clean & Simple layout. These can also be quick layouts to accomplish, helping you make progress in your backlog of projects. 

We have created a ScrapGirls Tutorial on Clean & Simple layouts, and have collected several examples found in the Gallery. Post your layout in the iNSD 2022 Scrap-A-Thon Gallery, and post a link below.

Your freebie for this challenge is here.
ABR_HCEZ2.jpg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Florida granny said:

@Celestine  Thank you so much for choosing one of my layouts for your tutorial! I'm thrilled that you chose it to show along all those other wonderful examples.

Well, it was lovely! And shows off the principles of Clean & Simple scrapbooking to a tee!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Clean and Simple is my favorite way to scrap. 

@Celestine And Thank you for choosing one of my layouts as well! What a surprise I got when I read the newsletter in my email inbox this morning. :)

That snow scene was haunting and perfect. It was a great example of showing some textured background for a simple layout.

• Like 1