iNSD Template and Collection Mini Challenge

I hope you are enjoying the challenges and tips today!  In keeping with the Keep It Simple Scrap-A-Thon this challenge is a simple one!  The challenge is to create a layout using a layout template and a mini collection.  Using templates are time-saving because the general layout design is created for you.  Using a mini collection simplifies searching for elements.  You can always duplicate elements as need for the layout, but you aren't searching all over your supply folders for this or that.  I hope you will give it a try and enjoy this simple challenge!!

Post your layout in the iNSD 2022 Scrap-A-Thon Gallery, and post a link below.

Here is my Template/Collection Mini Layout Muffins with Mom

Prizes: Those who post 10 or more layouts in the iNSD Scrap-a-thon Gallery by 11:59 p.m. EDT will be entered into the grand prize drawing for a $25.00 Gift Certificate. We will also draw a 2nd place $10.00 Gift Certificate winner. In addition. we will draw a $5.00 Gift Certificate winner from those who post layouts for each challenge.  

Here is the link to the Harmony Crush Mini Add On FREEBIE

HarmonyCrushAddOn.jpg

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jbhansen said:

Is it just me or is the freebie link not working? It just opens a picture of the kit and doesn't take me to the store like the others so far today.

I love using a template to start my layouts!

I probably did it wrong...LOL.  Let me see what I can figure out!  

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jbhansen said:

Is it just me or is the freebie link not working? It just opens a picture of the kit and doesn't take me to the store like the others so far today.

I love using a template to start my layouts!

It's been fixed!  Sorry about that!

I use templates so often, I'm not sure I could even do a layout without one!  I struggled with this when I started learning to scrapbook digitally.  I sort of felt like I was somehow cheating.  Years later I got over that!!

• Like 1