Tuesday Newsletter Challenge - May 24, 2022

Celestine

Duo. Duet. Two. Couplet. Pair. Twosome. Mate. Match. Combo. 

Your challenge today is to scrap a duo. Sometimes there are just two things that go together perfectly, like peanut butter & jelly or ketchup & fries. Sometimes the duo is a perfect match, like Grandma & Grandpa. Or maybe there is a troublesome twosome in your life like naughty pets or a high school best friend who was your partner in crime. Put two together and show them to us in your layouts!

Post your layout to the Weekly Newsletter Gallery and then post a link in the thread below. Don't forget to post in the May Challenge Chase thread if you are playing along. 

Have you ever seen the movie "Forrest Gump"?  Well, Forrest always says that he and Jennie "go together like peas and carrots".  I liked that saying, so for our wedding dinner, for the vegetable, I requested peas and carrots MIXED.  The American Legion ladies about had a cow!  They told me that no one would eat that.  Well, it was the only thing that didn't have a leftover from our wedding dinner!  So, my favorite duo is my husband and I because we go together like "peas and carrots".