Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wxchic

New Member Chat Tonight! 9pm Et

11 posts in this topic

We are having a New Member Chat tonight at 9pm ET. Join us then! Meet some new members or chat with some long timers. We LOVE to chat here at ScrapGirls! Just click on the LIVE CHAT link above and then enter your username to get in...

We'll see you then!

I'm looking forward to meeting all our new members who have joined over the past couple of weeks! And I can't wait to catch up with all my "cyber" friends!

Hmmm.... I'm not really a new member any more, nor am I an old timer....

But I still plan on being there! :D

Sorry I wasn't able to make it to the chat. Really wanted to be but my body said sleep sleep sleep. I think I have my days and nights mixed up. :( I will be back on track soon though in full force! :)

Oh the chat was wonderful! And we had a big crowd - I think Patti counted 17 at one point!

Theresa was the hostess with the mostest!

So sorry to have missed this. I haven't attended a newbie chat yet.

I was just so sick yesterday. I slept most of the day and didn't see much of my kidlets.

I remember kissing them goodnight but my head was pounding, I was sick to my stomach and had no energy. Not a fun day. Today I am feeling quite abit better but still not 100%.

Thanks for the Chat last night Theresa. Wish I could have stayed longer, but my computer thought I had been using it too much I guess :D Was great to see so many at the chat!

Oh, sorry I missed it but I was sleeping! And I had taken a nap just before the early edition too! LOL