Update

lorac

Hi everyone. Just checking in to let you know whats been happening with me so far this year.

Started the New Year off in the hospital for parasintesis, my sister had hip surgery, so I was unable to have surgery on my hand.

I fell twice, the second time was horrible. I couldn't get up and My sister wasn't home to I had to drag myself across the floor to get to the phone to that I could call my sister. I left a trail of blood behind me on my carpet. Just then my sister came home and found me on the floor. I have to have parasintesis done every two or three months. Had one done in January, one in March and another one this past week.

I start PT this week to help me with my balance and coordination. I've been using a rollator and I don't like it.

Oh no Carol. . I’m glad you got in touch with us but I wish your news was better. I hope the therapy helps you. Sending positive vibes your way. Hugs to you.