June Monthly Challenges

Celestine

We had a little team miscommunication this month. Head on over to the Sale-a-bration Bingo Game for this month's challenges.

At the end of the month (June 22-28), we'll have even more fun challenges for you and even more chances to win! We'll be posting more details in the Sale-a-bration forum in a few weeks. 

Watch for the regular monthly challenges as well as the Challenge Chase to return in July!

Edited by April Showers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, Belle said:

Does this count towards the Challenge Chase? I can't remember.

Belle, since the Sale-A-Bration is this month and @April Showers hasn't posted the June Challenge Chase yet, I am not entirely sure there is going to be a Chase this month. April, can you answer this? But yes, Belle, normally the Monthly Challenge counts toward the Challenge Chase.

• Thanks 1

Just head's up to let you know we aren't having a Challenge Chase this month because we're doing Sale-a-bration Bingo. At the end of the month, we'll have even more fun challenges for you and even more chances to win. We'll be posting more in the Sale-a-bration forum in a few weeks.

• Thanks 2

I want to do some of these challenges because they are really interesting and intriguing and the kind I like, but I have to admit.  I was disappointed also that there won't be a Challenge Chase so they won't count for that i do much better when I'm counting those layouts!   ?

@Celestine Oh my goodness, it's not your fault at all, who knew?  ?   It's just a schedule snafu and overall planning oversight.  But, that's great if you'll use them again, I'll be looking for them. They really are a wonderful set of well thought-out monthly challenges -- too good to not be scrapped.  ?  

PS Ahhhhhhh...  I just read your edited first post, ok.  Sorry you went through all that trouble, but I'm glad the challenges will still be posted at some point.    
Thanks for a great set of them, I'm looking forward to seeing them in the future.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Belle said:

So now I'm totally confused. Are we supposed to do the June Monthly Challenges or not?

No Belle, they were removed because Bingo is the June monthly game.    The challenges will be run at another time.   Scheduling snafu!  ?

• Thanks 1