Weekend Wildcard Challenge 6/18/2022

SodScrap

When creating layouts, there are a lot of design principles to keep in mind.  One of these is to create white space.  White space is defined as "the space that surrounds the elements".  Negative space can indicate the same.  It's empty space. It can have any color, texture or pattern,  it does not have to be literally white.  Today's challenge is to create a layout with white space in which the white space is actually white or any shade of white.

I cannot wait to see your creations!  Once you have completed your layout, upload it to the Weekend Wildcard Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link so that we can all admire your layout.

Here is mine:  Morning Snuggles

1 hour ago, Florida granny said:

"White space" is always a challenge for me as I like to fill in any blank space on the page, LOL. I'll see if I can discipline myself to do one of these. 

I know what you mean!!

Connie Prince has a TON of layout templates named White Space vol x that are very helpful. I meant to include links.  Will add some now!

40 minutes ago, SodScrap said:

These templates will give you some ideas.  There are TONS of templates in the design shop that would work for this white space challenge!

From Connie:
White Space Vol 68

White Space Vol 66

White Space Volume 63

From Amanda (AFT)
Templates Negative Space

From Blue Heart Scraps
On the Edge

Good to know about these. Thanks, Conda!

Here is mine

I am having so much trouble keeping up because we are so busy on this trip, I am glad I was able to do this challenge.

On 6/20/2022 at 4:26 PM, wvufan04 said:

This is something I struggle with too and am so thankful for the great templates designers have to help!  Here's my try for the challenge

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/uploads/monthly_2022_06/large.jun22_sg_weekendwildcard.jpg.46f108837586411fe2d1a8188596945a.jpg

Hi!   Your link doesn't bring us to your page in the gallery but to a blank page where we can't comment.   You will need to go to the actual uploaded page and copy that link, so we can comment on your great work.   If you need help, let us know!  ?

On 6/20/2022 at 3:26 PM, wvufan04 said:

This is something I struggle with too and am so thankful for the great templates designers have to help!  Here's my try for the challenge

http://scrapgirls.net/forum/uploads/monthly_2022_06/large.jun22_sg_weekendwildcard.jpg.46f108837586411fe2d1a8188596945a.jpg

Here is the direct direct to your LAYOUT