Using Adobe Creative Cloud & pasting text info when uploading layout

ladyscrapalot

I've recently started using Adobe Creative Cloud. When I'm in the process of uploading a layout into the gallery and filling out the description area I like to include a copy of any journaling that may be on my layout so it is easier to read. However, when I copy the text from my psd file I am unable to paste it into the description area. I am, however, able to copy the file info where I record the supplies I used and paste that into the description box. Is this because I'm using the Creative Cloud? I've done it this way in the past when I used CS6. This is the only problem I have when uploading my layout. Thanks for any input and I sure hope I've made some sense in trying to explain my issue. 

I'm so glad you found an answer Kelly.  I know you said you were having this problem, but I had no answers.  To be honest, I have no idea what Creative Cloud is or what you do with it, although I've often wondered.   I'm glad you're all set up again!

1 hour ago, MariJ said:

I'm so glad you found an answer Kelly.  I know you said you were having this problem, but I had no answers.  To be honest, I have no idea what Creative Cloud is or what you do with it, although I've often wondered.   I'm glad you're all set up again!

Thanks Marilyn, I'm glad too! Adobe Creative Cloud is a combination of all the software programs Adobe offers. Instead of buying new software every so often you now have to pay for a monthly subscribtion. You download the programs you want to use onto your computer, meaning no more software (cds) and you get updates regularly. It's on the expensive side but you can use any of the programs. Rick bought it and can write it off for his work. I can use it on my computer, we just can't use it at the same time. He says he doesn't use it that often, works for me. :) If he didn't have it I would probably just stick with PScs6. Hope that it explains it well enough.

9 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

Thanks Marilyn, I'm glad too! Adobe Creative Cloud is a combination of all the software programs Adobe offers. Instead of buying new software every so often you now have to pay for a monthly subscribtion. You download the programs you want to use onto your computer, meaning no more software (cds) and you get updates regularly. It's on the expensive side but you can use any of the programs. Rick bought it and can write it off for his work. I can use it on my computer, we just can't use it at the same time. He says he doesn't use it that often, works for me. :) If he didn't have it I would probably just stick with PScs6. Hope that it explains it well enough.

Thanks for the great explanation, Kelly.  So, that means as solely a PSE user, I wouldn't use Creative Cloud?   For some reason, because of its name I thought it had extra creative items on it, not just their programs.   Interesting...    Thanks!  ?

4 hours ago, MariJ said:

Thanks for the great explanation, Kelly.  So, that means as solely a PSE user, I wouldn't use Creative Cloud?   For some reason, because of its name I thought it had extra creative items on it, not just their programs.   Interesting...    Thanks!  ?

You're welcome. I forgot you used PSE. I just looked and that's not included in Creative Cloud, so no worries for you. ;) With the cloud you do get extras like more gradients, color swatches, fonts galore, and photo stock, etc. 

11 hours ago, ladyscrapalot said:

You're welcome. I forgot you used PSE. I just looked and that's not included in Creative Cloud, so no worries for you. ;) With the cloud you do get extras like more gradients, color swatches, fonts galore, and photo stock, etc. 

Thanks for looking, Kelly and now I understand what Creative Cloud is!

• Like 1