July Monthly Challenges 2022

beatricemi

July Challenges

Welcome to the July Challenges. I cannot believe how summer seems to race past. Still, I’ll enjoy the warmer, longer days as long as they are here. Here are the 4 challenges I have chosen for July.

1.    Many or one. Complete a layout with a single photo or six or more. You can challenge yourself by choosing the style you typically avoid. For example, I rarely do single photo pages so I will choose that. It’s not necessary but these are meant to be challenges. ?

2.    Sweet or savory. Scrap a page featuring food. You may include someone eating food or just feature the food by itself.

3.    Lots or little. Journaling should help tell the story of your page even if it’s just dates or names.  Use at least one sentence or 6 or more to let us know things about your page beyond what the photo(s) tell us.

4.    Love or dislike (okay we try not to use the word hate) Create a page about your favorite or something you don’t like one bit. 

You have all month to scrap these layouts.  As you create your layouts, post them in the Monthly Challenge Gallery, then come back to this thread and leave a link to your layouts.  The monthly layouts count toward the July Challenge Chase as well, so if you're participating, don't forget to leave a link to your layouts there also. 

Happy scrapping!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2022 at 5:05 AM, MariJ said:

Hi Betty!   Your link brought me to the Monthly Challenge page, not your layout.  I did find it with a little searching, but wanted you to know!  ?

Thank you Marilyn! Too much whirlwind activity this week. Not paying attention!!!