July Monthly Forum Game: Spotlight on the Gallery Post #1

beatricemi

Welcome to the July Forum Game. We are going to spotlight the gallery this month. You will need to create a post for yourself in this thread so you can track your participation. Each week I will give you 3 clues and you will need to find a layout matching the clue. In addition, you will need to leave some love (lsl) for the artist. Paste the link matching the clue in your thread. There are 4 weeks in July so by the end of the month you should show 12 layouts matching the 12 clues spread over the month.

For part 2 of this game you need to leave some love for at least 3 of the layouts chosen by the other participants of this game (not including your pick).  Go to this post to add a tracking thread. For each week post the links to the layouts where you have left some love (not including yours). Don’t forget to add meaningful comments and not just “great page”.  I’m assuming we’ll have enough participants since we all love to be inspired by the gallery.

When you have completed both parts of the game post DONE at the end of your thread.

Clear as mud- right? I’ll start things off so hopefully when you see my samples it will become clear. Did someone say prizes? You know how generous Angie is. For each completed part of the game you will get 1 point so that’s 2 if you complete both parts. One to two winners will be randomly selected.  First place will receive a $20 gift certificate.

Please post here if you have any questions since others may need the same clarification. Thanks and have fun!!!

#1 Show me a layout with a window

#2 Show me a project with stitching

#3 Show me a layout with a frame

#4 Show me a layout with a large photo

#5 show me a layout with a floral background

#6 No photo layout

#7 Animals

***Update*** Once you post your initial layout matching the clue here and go to post 2 here you can now leave love and list any 3 layouts matching the clue. They don't have to be those listed by other participants. That way the game can move along faster since we won't all be waiting on others. I hope that makes sense. So basically a total of any 4 layouts matching the clue. You may still use others' picks but it's no longer required.

#8 Extraction

#9 A Large Title

#10 Monochromatic

#11 Recipe Page

#12 Layout with a Circle

• Like 1

• beatricemi changed the title to July Monthly Forum Game: Spotlight on the Gallery Post #1

#1 A layout with a window: This layout by Scrapgran
#2 A layout with stitching: This layout by englishrose
#3 A layout with a frame: This one by GraceJ
#4 A layout with a large photo: This one by Boatlady
#5 A layout with a floral background: This one by ladyscrapalot
#6 A no-photo layout: This one by mimes1
#7 A layout with an animal: This one by Celestine
#8 A layout with an extraction: This one by Jane in N.Z.
#9 A layout with a large title: This one by mimes1
#10 A monochromatic layout: This one by Janes in N.Z
#11. Recipe: This one by A-M 
#12  A layout with a circle: This one by ladyscrapalot

• Like 1

#1 Rainy Day by barbaraj with windows
#2 project with stitching by mimes1
#3 Lo with a frame   by ladyscrapalot
#4 LO with large photo by docshelia1
#5 LO with a floral BG by BetC
#6 No photo LO by HKeith
#7 Animal LO by Englishrose (hope this counts in the animal category but as you had one of turtles thought it might :) ) 
#8 Extraction LO by mimes1
#9 Large title LO by Andrea

I've really enjoyed this game this month its a shame not many of us playing it. 
This will be my last post as its my last day with internet connection as tomorrow we are permanent in our new home without internet until 4th August :(  

• Like 1

On 7/1/2022 at 10:39 PM, Jane in N.Z said:

#1 Rainy Day by barbaraj with windows
#2 project with stitching by mimes1
#3 Lo with a frame   by ladyscrapalot
#4 LO with large photo by docshelia1
#5 LO with a floral BG by BetC
#6 No photo LO by HKeith
#7 Animal LO by Englishrose (hope this counts in the animal category but as you had one of turtles thought it might :) ) 
#8 Extraction LO by mimes1
#9 Large title LO by Andrea

I've really enjoyed this game this month its a shame not many of us playing it. 
This will be my last post as its my last day with internet connection as tomorrow we are permanent in our new home without internet until 4th August :(  

Thanks for playing Jane!