Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ScrappingForever

Faith Journey Crop - Monday, 15 Jan. 9:30 Et

36 posts in this topic

To Melissa_Aguiar and Jennifer

Hi ladies! You both were in the chat the other nite, but we don't have your actual Forum Usernames. We need those to get you set up for the private forum. Please respond here so we can get those, and then we'll get you all set up. We would hate to leave you out!

Thanks!

I'm so bummed that I missed this chat. My DH's Grandmother passed away and we were attending her funeral on Monday. I'd like to attend in the future if I am able. Thank you very much for the word art. God bless everyone!

Sorry about the loss of your grandmother. My heart goes out to you. You are surely more than welcome to join in on the Faith Journey crops in the future.

[quote name='ScrappingForever' post='84829' date='Jan 17 2007, 10:29 AM']To Melissa_Aguiar and Jennifer

Hi ladies! You both were in the chat the other nite, but we don't have your actual Forum Usernames. We need those to get you set up for the private forum. Please respond here so we can get those, and then we'll get you all set up. We would hate to leave you out!

Thanks![/quote]

:toot:
Jan, Hey this is Melissa Aguiar - I FORGOT I LOG IN AS mjaguiar. I told you that I am not that savvy when it comes to this stuff. I am still learning!. Thanks for reminding me about it.

Oh Melissa! I am so glad you posted here! I was so confused when I looked for you in the member list! We'll get you added to the private forum right away! I'll PM you when you're all set up.