Scrap Girls World Tour 2022

April Showers

I had so much fun on this World Tour and loved all of the challenges and the layouts which I completed.  The destinations which we visited and the sites we saw were spectacular. Sadly though I am going to have to jump ship and depart before our trip is complete.  

With being away last weekend , packing for leaving on vacation next week, work, and life in general, along with several creative team assignments that had to be done before Digital Scrapbook Day I not going to be able to complete the last few World Tour challenges before the end of the month.  :( 

• Like 2

Thankyou April for hosting our trip. It was good and I really enjoyed the places we visited and the lovely photos of the places that you shared. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, April Showers said:

Friday, September 30th
Sadly, we've reached the end of our tour. Take some time to catch up on some layouts, and don't forget to leave some love in World Tour Gallery. 

Thanks to everyone who participated! Wouldn't it be fun to do this for real? Magical cruise ship and all. ;) 

April dear, it was really great and so much fun, it was my first SG World Tour Gallery, but for sure I will jump again for sure, I enjoyed every single second and I got so much fun, plus I LOVE my layouts. Hoping to have enough time to comment in all or at least on the majority of the pretty layouts.

Happy October dear everyone!! ? ❤️ ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, April Showers said:

Thanks to everyone who participated! Wouldn't it be fun to do this for real? Magical cruise ship and all. ;) 

Thanks April!    It sure was fun to sail along on the ScrapGirls' World Tour and I would be wonderful if we really could.    You took us to some really beautiful and unique places and I thoroughly enjoyed it all.    I'm sad to see it end!  

• Thanks 1