Weekend Wildcard 9/24

beatricemi

Too many photos so little time. Check out this section of the blog Fast and Easy Choose something from this blog category and create a page or if you have a different technique when needing a quick project create your page around that and be sure to share. Once your page is complete, post it to the Weekend Challenge Gallery here and come back to this post and add your gallery link. If you are participating in the September Challenge Chase be sure to add your link here so you can earn a great coupon!

Here is my page I can’t wait to see yours.

14 hours ago, Amy D said:

Did JIF Kits change to Easy Pages or Add On/Mini Kits? I was trying NOT to buy anymore digi supplies so I used a mask in a kit I got last week - I am gonna figure out how to make my own masks! Here is my LO

I'm not sure if they changed, but I think they have been called by both names, I have some of both!  I even have a few called Quick Pages and Jiffy Pages!  I get confused because I have to look in my stash under several different names!   :hit-head-with-hammer:

My Fast & Easy tip is that for the family cookbook that I am revamping, I created my own template with simple blocking and fonts. I have created folders with 28 solid page colors, simple patterned overlays and a set of specific shaped tags that are used to reinforce consistency since I am borrowing food and kitchen embellishments from so many different kits. I also have created a folder with multi-colored "food backgrounds" that I toss in now and again to vary the look. Pizza Party is one of the more jazzed up pages.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Celestine said:

My Fast & Easy tip is that for the family cookbook that I am revamping, I created my own template with simple blocking and fonts. I have created folders with 28 solid page colors, simple patterned overlays and a set of specific shaped tags that are used to reinforce consistency since I am borrowing food and kitchen embellishments from so many different kits. I also have created a folder with multi-colored "food backgrounds" that I toss in now and again to vary the look. Pizza Party is one of the more jazzed up pages.

Those are great tips for creating a book!

• Like 1